Ex Holloway Inmates......

Mr. BLK

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you do anything with an ex-con? Look how mean they look.
:? Are you f*cking serious?They've been starved of d*ck for months/years.Forget anything else.
BUT I bet you can not have a nice stimulating conversation about politics, or science etc afterwards.

Theres 1 sick chick in the ends u cant f*ck with.She makes brehs like her outShanked about 7 manAND........ Her brother calls her for beef! :shock: ....Worst is She aint even big.
is her name deebo?
Nah Timiola.*plays Camrom & Master P - Bout it bout it pt III*SHES BOUT IT BOUT IT
TIMIOLA? thats why shes so angry, what kind of name is that?

Theres 1 sick chick in the ends u cant f*ck with.She makes brehs like her outShanked about 7 manAND........ Her brother calls her for beef! :shock: ....Worst is She aint even big.
is her name deebo?
Nah Timiola.*plays Camrom & Master P - Bout it bout it pt III*SHES BOUT IT BOUT IT
TIMIOLA? thats why shes so angry, what kind of name is that?
I duno boy.... Dnt let her catch u sayin that.BITCH IS CRAAAZY biggrin.gif

come like my boys bredrins sisteri gotta go his yard to voice a track otherwise i'd up her myspacebut gettin mans teet lick out is not a good look

that same chic i'm mashin has a fren who's baby father wronged her a couple weeks ago....She ran up the road after him 3 days later with a 9 milli in broad daylight.....it's only true the street was crowded that she never shot him still....f*ckries.....
BUN THAT.I'll stick to the girly girls.

Scarlett what's ur sisters name....??I'm not sending i just want to know who to avoid....lol
stacyn yes runway, she's on jack moves :?
What, as one might say, ends are you from?

Scarlett what's ur sisters name....??I'm not sending i just want to know who to avoid....lol
Some1s a shookie cookie
Please elaborate my dear sir, I did not quite catch the meaning of what you were saying.

Some1s a shookie cookie
the lil bermuda triangle inbetween plaistow / canning town / stratford known as west ham / lil village (them that knows knows)

Some1s a shookie cookie
Please elaborate my dear sir, I did not quite catch the meaning of what you were saying.
U will feel intimidated in the prescence of her AKA a Shookie Cookie. biggrin.gif