* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

Carpe - Nahh just fat from plain over eating as a child. I was natural until a year or so ago! I found with an assistance in my training i trained better and gained better! Which when i train natural my workouts aint as good as when im on gear or runnin a supplement! At the moment im cutting down dropped calories dropping carbs slowly, at the moment i aint taking nothing at all. Until i start runnin ECA towards the end of my cut then i'll finish the ECA on the Sunday and take my first shot on monday morning and start bulking again.
U ever used prohormones, any advice on it ?
what prohormones u referring too?
What is the best ones with not so bad side effects and good results

Before I hit zante I weighed 14 stones, now I weigh 13 stones.PISSED!!!I need to work on my chest as I find it to be the most energy draining part of my body.Trying to get to 16stones and remain there.
you fail imo

Yes blad.Gym is for show, nothing more. People think because certain man have muscles that they can't be moved to..It's all image.
Wrong.Of course most gym heads do it for the muscles but its got other advantages aswell.

Listen.. you wanna get real muscles go out and do some real work.Allow going gym getting fake muscles.I'm all natural.
Real work?What do you know about real work man, you're a tax dodger biggrin.gif Gym is a good way to keep yourself in shape and if you're eating the right stuff, like I do, how is it not beneficial?

why exactly are you bothering to reason with ashman? unfortunately gym membership isnt a part of unemployment benefits i bet, so allow him.ill be checking here from time to time when i can, the gym at my new uni is sick. bigger than anything ive seen in the UK, including the gymbox i normally train at or the big virgin actives. ill just be working to try and get to 14.5/15 stones or now that i have to work in pounds..thats 185-195 lbs. currently at 179 as of this morning, i shed some weight and lost some water over last few weeks.hope you all get to gain or lose what you wanna, everyone seems on the right track still. bless

why exactly are you bothering to reason with ashman? unfortunately gym membership isnt a part of unemployment benefits i bet, so allow him.ill be checking here from time to time when i can, the gym at my new uni is sick. bigger than anything ive seen in the UK, including the gymbox i normally train at or the big virgin actives. ill just be working to try and get to 14.5/15 stones or now that i have to work in pounds..thats 185-195 lbs. currently at 179 as of this morning, i shed some weight and lost some water over last few weeks.hope you all get to gain or lose what you wanna, everyone seems on the right track still. bless
Unemployment? funny that I'm a student.What do you do rich boy?f*ck gym.. If you wanna look homo like Carpe then go innit.

Unemployment? funny that I'm a student.What do you do rich boy?f*ck gym.. If you wanna look homo like Carpe then go innit.
LMAO how old are you?Still a student?f*ck off if you have nothing to contribute to this thread

Been going gym proper now for few monthsWanna work on my abs now isit best to lose weight on ur stomach then build muscle?Or build muscle then lose weight?
It's best to do it at the same time. The more muscle mass you are carrying the more calories your body burns, the easier it gets to lose body fat.The most important thing is to sort out your diet if you want to tone up.

just a question to see if what im eating is cool just a normal work day 7:00 protein shake 8:30 brandflakes11:00 sandwich (brown breed ham or chicken )13:30 some from of salad munch (pasta or chicken) 16:30 sandwich (brown breed ham or chicken ) + protein shake 17:00 - 18:00 - gym 20:00 chicken brest wid veg (sometimes wid rice or pasta) is there anything wrong wid this ????if so any tips