Christian becomes Muslim

DJ Stashman

lol@ trying to rationalise with esquemo. dont waste your time.......the same way he tries to prove how irrational religion is...is the same sort of passion or belief he uses when talking about gay rights or some other stuff. hes just a daemon raised in daemon ways. its all just part of society and "the 21st century" to him. everything is by chance and has to have a rational, logical meaning (to him) not that there isnt one. dont waste good talk on him...

You're posting magazine covers that are supposedly influenced by the 'illuminati' and you're saying I'M the one you can't rationalise with...

Eye-ron-ee

He did describe your behaviour in this forum perfectly though, Esqui.

Honestly, if you saw something happen infront of you that couldn't be logically explained, what would you say? "That was lucky"?

/

I believe everyone worships something. If its not a God then he's more likely worshipping himself.

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Oh seen so cos of all that it doesnt matter if it's bullshit

Lol I'd rather they were bassin at least it would be there choice if that's what they really wanted to do rather than self brainwash

Look it don't matter what research or theories anyone shows me I decided from young that this religion and god stuff was as plausible as Santa and the tooth fairy, I was brought up without any religion and perhaps u can say that's y I fink like this and I would agree I feel lucky not to be conditioned to believe in something, the whole concept of what is good and what is bad is man made even the theory of having a conscience and of course without this society would be fucked but in reality u can be the nicest person in the world or the most fucked up scum bag 2 walk the earth when u die it won't make any difference that's it lights out no heaven no hell ur dead ur no longer conscious forever it's fucked up and a bit scary but there's no magical world where u get 2 see ur old dog and ur granny or live in a mansion with ur 40 virgins/slags or whatever ur idea of heaven is but on a brighter note there is no firey pits of he'll where u live out ur worst nightmares fir eternity so it's not all bad.

IMO

So you're an atheist because you're a shook one.

This is so dumb. You should stick to making really short, concise postings - you actually appear intelligent. As soon as you type more than a sentence you fail. Or maybe just become a strictly neg/pos poster. :lol:

Who is doing the self-brainwashing? I didn't ask for you to agree that you feel lucky to be an atheist...lol, don't pat yourself on the back mate. <_<

You're basing your beliefs off a time when you were small, scared, and still soaking the sheets. You probably thought God wouldn't let bedwetters into heaven. Bless your ignorant cotton socks :lol:

Just because you're angry at the middleman (religion) doesn't mean the messages aren't real.

I'm 26 when I say young I'm not talking 5 mate and I don't get where all this shook stuff comes from what am I supposed to be scared of exactly? I fink people that feel the need 2 believe there life is controlled by a so called god and must live there life to please him or they will be punished are clearly the scared ones, Ur reading too much into what I'm saying I just don't believe any of this shit I think the idea of religion was created when the majority of humans weren't very intelligent and it was just used as a manipulation tool to control people and keep them in order.