Sitting at home

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

my advice is get whatever remaining savings you have come get that shine and start a line

(pif pif pms k md also)

straight drag racin

Bad advice don't do this. Been there done it, done time. They dont call it trappin for no reason, its a trap.

Cause u ain't doing it right.

Maybe so. To sell drugs aint my purpose of existence. To others its all they can do. i make money through intelligence not by braindead actions like selling drugs. Waste of time IMO. Brings negative energy one way or another

my advice is get whatever remaining savings you have come get that shine and start a line

(pif pif pms k md also)

straight drag racin

Bad advice don't do this. Been there done it, done time. They dont call it trappin for no reason, its a trap.

Maybe so. To sell drugs aint my purpose of existence. To others its all they can do. i make money through intelligence not by braindead actions like selling drugs. Waste of time IMO. Brings negative energy one way or another

hmmmm my evaluation is that you bring negative energy and blame it on the things you do

(pif pif pms k md also)

straight drag racin

hmmmm my evaluation is that you bring negative energy and blame it on the things you do

Driving round from 6pm til 7am everyday meeting cats with lightbulb eyeballs, barely albe to speak, running noses, ruining their life and their families lifes brings negative energy.

• Upvote 5

(pif pif pms k md also)

straight drag racin

Driving round from 6pm til 7am everyday meeting cats with lightbulb eyeballs, barely peoplalbe to speak, running noses, ruining their life and their families lifes brings negative energy.

How are you ruining their lifes?

• Downvote 5

(pif pif pms k md also)

straight drag racin

Driving round from 6pm til 7am everyday meeting cats with lightbulb eyeballs, barely albe to speak, running noses, ruining their life and their families lifes brings negative energy.

:/

(pif pif pms k md also)

straight drag racin

They ruined their own lifes.

bruv jus think of your mums.

it's what motivates me to treck around london with bare bags all day every day

kinda helps that I love doing what I do

it also kinda sounds like you've allowed weed to become a problem man.

sad times, cos weed is so nice

pissed really.

quit smoking, and think of your mums, and go get that money mayne.

If you haven't been to uni, go and do an apprentice in something you can stand.

sometimes 'im broke' you chat the most shit buti still fucks with u no homo

Lol nah brudda, the reason why they're addicted to drugs is down to their own curiosity alie. I've had bare people offer me cocaine and i've never once thought to take it, i have sympathy for them but you can't abstain the blame for them. People like to have double standards when it comes to things like these, how come when you see an obese person the first thing you do is blame them, rather than corporations like Mcdonalds, KFC, Morleys which contributes to their obesity?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Lol nah brudda, the reason why they're addicted to drugs is down to their own curiosity alie. I've had bare people offer me cocaine and i've never once thought to take it, i have sympathy for them but you can't abstain the blame for them. People like to have double standards when it comes to things like these, how come when you see an obese person the first thing you do is blame them, rather than corporations like Mcdonalds, KFC, Morleys which contributes to their obesity?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is a lot of vices around you, we live in a capitalist society, if there is enough demand there will always be someone to supply you. At the end of the day, drug dealers in principle are no worse than the bookies and fast food chains that surround you, all of them when abused can contribute to an addiction that could lead to your demise.

Tell me what is wrong with what i said?