Love and Hip Hop

Guest chap44uns

Yandy is tick yknow, would go ass deep in that.

Teairra remind me of certain girl at school that thought they were too hot, she comes across cool on the show though.

Olivia is getting on my nerves, can't see when her music career is over and still crying over her mum writing her notes as a little girl, when is this bitch gona grow up?

Emily is sad, sad bitch.

Jim Jones is looking real shit out here, this girl is calling the shots, I see on the preview to the next show she breaks with him and he turns up in Miami, this nigga loosing all his rep.

Teairra remind me of certain girl at school that thought they were too hot, she comes across cool on the show though.

Olivia is getting on my nerves, can't see when her music career is over and still crying over her mum writing her notes as a little girl, when is this bitch gona grow up?

Emily is sad, sad bitch.

Jim Jones is looking real shit out here, this girl is calling the shots, I see on the preview to the next show she breaks with him and he turns up in Miami, this nigga loosing all his rep.

Emily is sad, sad bitch.

this show is fucking horrendous but i always watch, why?

Erica's got a screw loose mate, anger came out of nowhere and lol @ calling the police, madness

Jimmy still losing imo, playing out his relationship on TV is cringe especially at this stage

again i wish Max was out right about now, he'd be going in lol

Erica's got a screw loose mate, anger came out of nowhere and lol @ calling the police, madness

Jimmy still losing imo, playing out his relationship on TV is cringe especially at this stage