Arsenal Jan Transfer Window

gemma

Koscielny is our best defender this season mate.

Yeah . that's probably because the rest of your defenders bar vermalen are crap . You guys just can't keep a clean sheet

I will neg you still. Kos was shit at the start of the season, but you can tell he is fixing up A LOT. He's been putting in 100% and has even been decent when he's out of position (RB).

Yeah . that's probably because the rest of your defenders bar vermalen are crap . You guys just can't keep a clean sheet

I will neg you still. Kos was shit at the start of the season, but you can tell he is fixing up A LOT. He's been putting in 100% and has even been decent when he's out of position (RB).

Rivalry aside not even saying this coz im a manc but arsene wenger is LOST . For years you have needed a central defender , You still need a central defender and what do you go and do . Sign a striker on loan who is currently playing in the mls . koschielny and mertersacker are dismall

You don't even watch Arsenal football matches do you?

Kos is the second best Arsenal player. Per is slow but OK. We also have TV5, DJ, and Squillaci.

Do we really need ANOTHER CB?

Rivalry aside not even saying this coz im a manc but arsene wenger is LOST . For years you have needed a central defender , You still need a central defender and what do you go and do . Sign a striker on loan who is currently playing in the mls . koschielny and mertersacker are dismall

Kos is the second best Arsenal player. Per is slow but OK. We also have TV5, DJ, and Squillaci.

• Downvote 1

TBH, we need to sell Squillaci. Miquel can take his place or be loaned to QPR/Bolton/etc etc or a championship team.

TBH, we need to sell Squillaci. Miquel can take his place or be loaned to QPR/Bolton/etc etc or a championship team.

Guest petercrotch

Are you seriously using squillaci and djouro as examples of good cbs ? They are pants LOL . and i always watch arsenal play (on tv of course) , and i always win myself money backing arsenal to concede a goal

Guest petercrotch

Are you seriously using squillaci and djouro as examples of good cbs ? They are pants LOL . and i always watch arsenal play (on tv of course) , and i always win myself money backing arsenal to concede a goal

Guest petercrotch