Cheaters

babymother

He took the time to open up to me today an I respect him for doing so rather than being a typical man n denying it till he turned blue

how can he deny it when he has been baited like this

Word of advice if you are gonna post something you don't want ur girl to see don't have ur birthday on ur page or a pic that can be linked to you in any way and watch how u word things

so now your teaching others how to not get clocked yeh

hope you get back with him i think you deserve each other

He took the time to open up to me today an I respect him for doing so rather than being a typical man n denying it till he turned blue

Word of advice if you are gonna post something you don't want ur girl to see don't have ur birthday on ur page or a pic that can be linked to you in any way and watch how u word things

I'm happy I know the truth but the truth hurts I wouldn't wish my situation upon my worst enemy so I'm not helping hide it I'm helping the innocent from feeling violated

I'm happy I know the truth but the truth hurts I wouldn't wish my situation upon my worst enemy so I'm not helping hide it I'm helping the innocent from feeling violated