Cheaters

babymother

We are darling specially when we think our man is playing about if you think about it my baby father is dumb for getting caught and with his own confession at that

May I ask how long you were with this guy for before you became pregnant?

If it was a short time then you failed even more than he has.

• Upvote 1

We are darling specially when we think our man is playing about if you think about it my baby father is dumb for getting caught and with his own confession at that

I offered him the option to talk about things to try be civil for my daughter but he decided he would rather smoke weed an chill will his friends an talk on his time I don't think so

Told him to phone when he is outside my house for his stuff ONLY he is so lucky I tried to be humble an he threw it bk in my face he doesn't care

I offered him the option to talk about things to try be civil for my daughter but he decided he would rather smoke weed an chill will his friends an talk on his time I don't think so

Told him to phone when he is outside my house for his stuff ONLY he is so lucky I tried to be humble an he threw it bk in my face he doesn't care

I gave him the option to come clean and show me some respect by telling me whar gwan so we can be civil for our daughter instead he went to his boys house to chill when I told him if he cared he would try sort shit ASAP and he told me I was still nagging therefore he doesn't care about fixing anything with me nor sorting out his situation regarding his daughter the reason it's got to this is because the confrontation became physical I now have no respect for the dirty scum bag and wish he could just be like a ghost and vanish I feel sorry for my daughter and the lessons he will show her later on in life he would rather chill and smoke weed than fix what he broke an work on us being civil for our daughter I'm 100% disgusted by his behaviour and the option I humbly offer is no longer valid he will burn in hell

I gave him the option to come clean and show me some respect by telling me whar gwan so we can be civil for our daughter instead he went to his boys house to chill when I told him if he cared he would try sort shit ASAP and he told me I was still nagging therefore he doesn't care about fixing anything with me nor sorting out his situation regarding his daughter the reason it's got to this is because the confrontation became physical I now have no respect for the dirty scum bag and wish he could just be like a ghost and vanish I feel sorry for my daughter and the lessons he will show her later on in life he would rather chill and smoke weed than fix what he broke an work on us being civil for our daughter I'm 100% disgusted by his behaviour and the option I humbly offer is no longer valid he will burn in hell