Getting humbled

<p><p>

%25253Cbr />Pay me no mind & keep it moving then. A book has been written but not finished & a film will follow.

I'm thinking of adding a character that comes out, tries pulling men, admitts to dealing with men & gets dealt with by soldiers accordingly but that's just me.

good, will cop when its out. although the character that u may add who pulls men wouldnt be so out of character for the environment ur writing about though. Nothing fictional about what you lot got up at all.

In northern Uganda, rebels of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) have been battling the Museveni regime for over 20 years. But it has only recently been revealed that men, were periodically victims of rape. In Payam village in Gulu district, northern Uganda, Fred Owinyi is lying on his mat emitting a sense of hopelessness.
dem fronting soldiers there. chatting sh*t about it was to humiliate them.. but they felt no way sticking their tings in a man.. these are the same cunts in this country and around africa spreading Aids and the rest of their duttiness they got from their f*ck*ng of men giving it to their women. so pls do write about it....dont just talk about the good stuff! http://allafrica.com...1108160018.html

Your the one assuming I was going to only write the good stuff tbh. Also I'm well aware such rapes happened for whatever reason *shrugs*. Most of it will be more bad than good for obvious reasons. Ultimately it'll be a balancing act between the good & the bad so its just right for readers/viewers.

• Upvote 1

was raving in cardiff, got a bit too juiced and got kicked out..started giving it the big'un infront of the bouncers..and someone from the cue he said "you better calm down mate, we don't like your sort round here".. me thinking he was on about my skin colour dropped him to the floor.. 30 mins later as i'm walking home trying to get to the hotel, 5 big rugby looking guys and the man i hit came running at me shouting "f*ck*ng english c*nt, i hate the english"..got a good beating lol

• Upvote 2

Guest whowantswhat

Thinking I was a fast runner at 13 then racing my cousin in Jamaica and probably finishing a good 5 metres behind him in a race. Cousins older but that didn't matter at the time!