Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chelsea Jack

PEAK SITUATION

Guest Chelsea Jack

This all started a couples months ago. December times i come back from uni and i find my boy and my mum sitting in my living room smoking. The pair of them appeared startled when i asked them what they were doing, my boy trevor says "i thought i would come over and check you fam cos i knew you were coming back to ends today". Trevor has known my mum for years, so it seemed minor to me at the time.

The whole time i was back my mum seemed to be acting a lot more secretive and she was 'going out with friends' a lot more than usual, again i thought to myself "good she's starting to get a life". On the other hand i was belling trev' to come raving with the mandem, he was usually one of the main dons in the team but he fully flopped every1 over the xmas period. I thought this was a bit weird so i spoke to the other dons about it, they all said he had been ghost and suspected that he may slyly have a chick.

Anyway i'm back at uni now, doing my own thing etc. I spoke to trev asked him if he had a girl, he told me "nah fam im going night college classes, i wanna jump on this education ting and try go uni cos i kno i let myself down school times". Again i was genuinely pleased for my boy, i even sent him some of my old essays and dropped him past-papers etc.

So fast forward to last friday, i'm seeing trevor come out my yard, get into his whip and drive off. I remembered what happened last time then immediately alarm bells started ringing, but obviously this is my mum and my best mate so i decided to keep cool as there was surely a logical explanation for this.

I asked my mum why he was just leaving, she looked overly flustered as she unconvincingly said "oh he was waiting for you, but something came up". I accepted what she had just told me on the surface, but i've been able to tell when she's lying since i was around 6. I asked trevor the same evening and he BB'd me saying "fam i was gunna check you but i forgot i had to go college". I thought this was bollocks, so last night i checked my mums phones and im seeing texts from a guy named 'T'... One of them read "hey babes.. come over to mine from now on.. we cant let this get out xxx". I checked the number and it was trevors.

Im so mad right now, i dunno what to do. VIP2 give me advice, pms if necessary.

• Downvote 5

the stories not even funny

i dont understand why someone would sit there for time making something so ridiculous up