LMFAO@ African-Americans

i_Break_Ankles

jus some any stupid christmas substitutedem pan-africanist type blacks are odd with there random african word droppin selves:"tan-dai-mwari my bredrin"hetempu!hotephoogaboogathey dnt even kno what countries these words come from, jus sayin any old thing cos its AFRICANllow it
:D:D:Dexcl.gif It's true though. Like Ashanti. They named their daughter a tribe :?
Nothing wrong with that. They most prob thought the word was nice enough to name their daughter. Something I would have to agree with
get mehes just jealous they aint name her ibo or yoruba.

jus some any stupid christmas substitutedem pan-africanist type blacks are odd with there random african word droppin selves:"tan-dai-mwari my bredrin"hetempu!hotephoogaboogathey dnt even kno what countries these words come from, jus sayin any old thing cos its AFRICANllow it
:D:D:Dexcl.gif It's true though. Like Ashanti. They named their daughter a tribe :?
Nothing wrong with that. They most prob thought the word was nice enough to name their daughter. Something I would have to agree with
HAHAHA

HAHAHA
:D:D:D I like that

Anyone remember that Diff'rent Strokes episode when Willis and Arnold try and ''get in touch with their roots''?That one actually got me mad :evil:  biggrin.gif
i ain seen dat episodedifferent strokes gets me mad anyway, the way they call him dad and sh*tand the one where their aunt comes to stay an jus takes the piss an out stays her welcome, i just think if i had a yout, god forbid somefin happened to me an the dad, an my brother and sister jus let some strange old white man or any strange old character take care of him/her, regardless if hes rich, i jus dont think its on really
Nah know what it is yh, their mum used to work for him and before she passed, she said he should take care of them since he was so cool

your just pissed it wasnt a nigerian tribe. :D

how original :roll:

oooooOKcos in the openin bit yh, its like he sees dem playin basket ball and thinks yh lemme adopt dem 2 poor blacks theremakes better sense now
LOL that intro was funny to me before I knew as well.My thought was: Black kids playin ball in Harlem and some white guy in a limo comes and they jus like ''llow you mans, safe'' and duss from em lol

how original :roll:
allow me. i quick replied b4 i gt to the 2nd page