LAST MAN STANDING [Late Night ViP'ers Club]

FreeMason

wot kinda pub u prefer hasha ???gastro trendy bar type or jack the ripper kinda affair with old man and dying dog in corner drinkin from same pint
The latter but not to that extent. As long as you're in a place where its unadvisable to knock over someone's pint its all good. I like that edge. Although tonight in the pub there were some kids off their faces on pills. Unimpressed.

I wanna see what's been hidden.I think I will be the last man standing tonight.Not tired at all. Ran out of pills.

Guest SHO FACE GOON
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[hide:7e4231fea3] Hide your mum. [/hide:7e4231fea3]
[hide:7e4231fea3]I camouflage my penis inside your mother.[/hide:7e4231fea3]
[hide:7e4231fea3]I put my d*ck in your mothers vagina and my d*ck comes out of here mouth.Then I slap her bum and her tits fall off.[/hide:7e4231fea3]

[hide:bf63d41d04] Hide your mum. [/hide:bf63d41d04]
[hide:bf63d41d04]I camouflage my penis inside your mother.[/hide:bf63d41d04]
[hide:bf63d41d04]I put my d*ck in your mothers vagina and my d*ck comes out of here mouth.Then I slap her bum and her tits fall off.[/hide:bf63d41d04]
[hide:bf63d41d04]I stabbed your mums arse more times than Wileys arse been stabbed. (No homo)[/hide:bf63d41d04]

[hide:45a5b5f36c] Hide your mum. [/hide:45a5b5f36c]
[hide:45a5b5f36c]I camouflage my penis inside your mother.[/hide:45a5b5f36c]
[hide:45a5b5f36c]I put my d*ck in your mothers vagina and my d*ck comes out of here mouth.Then I slap her bum and her tits fall off.[/hide:45a5b5f36c]
[hide:45a5b5f36c]I stabbed your mums arse more times than Wileys arse been stabbed. (No homo)[/hide:45a5b5f36c]
[hide:45a5b5f36c]I gave your mum a F5 onto the wooden chair in your garden.[/hide:45a5b5f36c]