u gotta make 20 grand

Guest TulseHill8T8

Guest Removal Man
flip bricks, i could do it piece of piss, theres only one reason i dont do it already
Bricks as in??? Hard drugs?If so tell me how thats a piece of piss?
because i dont deal wit donuts like dese so called 'road guys'i'd get wot i need off big men and i'd move it to sensible adults like its legal businessi am not on a hype

flip bricks, i could do it piece of piss, theres only one reason i dont do it already
because i dont deal wit donuts like dese so called 'road guys'i'd get wot i need off big men and i'd move it to sensible adults like its legal businessi am not on a hype
Have you done it before?

still can get robbed thobig money+ illegal = problems find you

What I was going on to...its not easy to setup shop.. finding cats, then dealing with stepping on other shottas toes, police, stashing the food/money...many factors come into play and even if you try avoid them, one or more of them will find their way to you.

Guest Removal Man
What I was going on to...its not easy to setup shop.. finding cats, then dealing with stepping on other shottas toes, police, stashing the food/money...many factors come into play and even if you try avoid them, one or more of them will find their way to you.
thats shottin in the ghetto faaambolay, i aint talkin bout doin dat nonsense