lol @ how them dickheads at rwd are going on

Leslie Nielsen

Logan, if RWD dont care about their forum, why are people getting banned left, right and center???They made it into some crap place tbh.When will they replace it with the old style, darkness tha PEOPLE actually like???They are doing what Vince Mcmahon done when he bought WCW and made wrestling for kiddies only.

Guest Silver Surfer

Few weeks ago this forum was at its height, nuff peeps were on, even Toney came, but with the forum going down all the time, thats whats f*ckin it up

Guest FaZe
Few weeks ago this forum was at its height, nuff peeps were on, even Toney came, but with the forum going down all the time, thats whats f*ckin it up
everything should be finally sorted now.secure board. better host.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Where it records what had been posted and adds it to the Google server. So if you search the topic title it should come up.

I wonder whos lurking.Seems to be plenty of em.
all the forum needs is a few streets disciple "office war story" type of thread along with the average exposure and me sending for whoever and of course jack you exposing wigger gash and this forum will catapult to road status its already begun i spoke to goliath and he was on his old msn and bare heads crying that hes been gone and they told him most of you heads came to this forum. At this point i didnt care but only yesterday on the way from the barbers i heard two brehs talkin bout how sh*t rwd is and how everyone has come hereI HEARD THIS ON ROADtruss vip will have its day of reckoning but im sure when any one of you users get duppied youll be the first to say the classic catch phraze"ITS JUST A FORUM"lmfao