If a child is born with brain damage

Guest Ryan

Its true tho, how can u cry over football???
You will only ever understand if you have been connected with the game since birth, been surrounded by very passionate people since birth, grown up with the burden of your club/country on your back and have grown a very strong bond with that specific club/country.People looking on from the outside never get it, and never will, its more ignorance than anything.

Its true tho, how can u cry over football???
You will only ever understand if you have been connected with the game since birth, been surrounded by very passionate people since birth, grown up with the burden of your club/country on your back and have grown a very strong bond with that specific club/country.People looking on from the outside never get it, and never will, its more ignorance than anything.
Boi. biggrin.gif

I would have it put down before my girl/wife gave birth.
LMAO its not a dog.
May aswell be
Exactly.A dog is more useful than a downs kid.
d*ckhead
And what?
I cant express in words how much I hate comments similar to the one you jus made but stilldisabled people >>>>> spurs fans

Dont play the moral high ground with me.Bait ive hit a nerve, always knew West Ham had alot of disabled creatures for fans.
careful what you say, we wouldn't want those pub windows near white hart lane to be smashed again

Dont play the moral high ground with me.Bait ive hit a nerve, always knew West Ham had alot of disabled creatures for fans.
careful what you say, we wouldn't want those pub windows near white hart lane to be smashed again
If you want to continue smashing family pubs windows then running about spray painting on every wall back to your dump, that you "did our pubs", be my guest.