Girls, how do you like your willies

Paul

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingering is ok still.Whenever I finger a chick I ALWAYS have to smell my fingers after on a sly one. Also I tend to wipe the juice on anything thats close by.
LMAO biggrin.gif
Jamal has fat fingers anyway.Don't ask how i know.
:D I do that still when she goes to spit it out, I have a smell on the sly.

Has Jodie f*cked Spleenos?It's bait she has.First name terms whenever he posts.

Fingering is ok still.Whenever I finger a chick I ALWAYS have to smell my fingers after on a sly one. Also I tend to wipe the juice on anything thats close by.
LMAO biggrin.gif
Jamal has fat fingers anyway.Don't ask how i know.
He obviously fingered you.
No he neva. He wouldnt touch me.And Ceazy i havent. Would not go there.I've been around Jamal, and i jus kno he has. :D

Why wouldn't he touch you?Do you want him to touch you?You seem to like this "Jamal" person very much. How do you feel when he makes passes at members such as J Lovely or Dipset?

Why wouldn't he touch you?Do you want him to touch you?You seem to like this "Jamal" person very much. How do you feel when he makes passes at members such as J Lovely or Dipset?
No i dnt want him to touch me, even tho he does make sly quiet comments whenever we're tlking like 'I'll do you in a minute'.I kno he wants to. he just cant resist me. biggrin.gif