Girls, how do you like your willies

Paul

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
When i was with my ex she tried to put one on my morning glory and it wudn't fit...lolits a bit longer....but i've never caused any major injuries......i don't think i'm huge tho....i reckon i'm about average....
That length sounds average, i'm sure the width is too much though. Maybe i'm not remembering a toilet roll tube properly! I will look when I get home.

one which is bragging would not say he considers it average.....lolbut you have to earn a pic of the d*ck.....i have kids i cannot send pics of my d*ck around....loland anway if u saw it u'd jus wanna sit on it or lick it or suttin....probably better i keep it to myself...we cud always talk about it on msn...lol

one which is bragging would not say he considers it average.....lolbut you have to earn a pic of the d*ck.....i have kids i cannot send pics of my d*ck around....loland anway if u saw it u'd jus wanna sit on it or lick it or suttin....probably better i keep it to myself...we cud always talk about it on msn...lol
LMFAO yeh right biggrin.gif

Let me put something into perspective for everyone6 inch, CIRCUMFERENCE is ALL THE WAY ROUND, like if you got a measuring tape and wrapped it round your piecewith my mathematic whizz kid brain (and the help of google) i have arrive at the following results:a CIRCLE with a 6 inch circumference (all the way round)has a DIAMETER (thats the width straight across) of just under 2 inches (1.910 to be exact)for the metric mandem thats about 5 centimeters...which is less that the width of a toilet roll tube.so that doesnt seem too unreasonable to mei agree with most people on here sayin that women might not really know what size suits them coz they aint measured all the guys d*cks theyve hadmines is (at last measurement, a couple of years ago) around the 6-6.5 mark and i can make it hurt a chick if i put it on her rightwhen im doin my motions in the ocean theres tidal waves and sh*t biggrin.gif

I'm happy to say that Bashman is an 8 incher. It's true what they say about men with big feet.

Guest Seriouss

Ceazy, whats the biggest c*ck you've had?Was it horrible?Girls - have you ever had to say 'no' to a guy after seeing his c*ck. Either because its too big or too small??ps. Daniel - BIG BROTHER VIP2 sees all. Stop reading this topic and do some revision!

Guest Seriouss
seriouss, Ima put this bluntlywana f*ck?
LOLWhere did that come from?What was your name before again?
my previous name was YGNBP.S Ceazy you can join in as well
Oh, its you. I've never spoken to you, did you really expect me to say yes?