FAO Photoshop heads

Jay89

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

lolgimme ur address ill send it to u, its some 2.5GB ISO file with design premiumu can choose what to install.ud get it thursday if i post now (past 5.30 or u woulda got it 2moro)

Guest TulseHill8T8

PM me for my latest work i've done . i will make you a banner for £20 . This includes all rights in your name and a full cs-s file . Thank You

lolgimme ur address ill send it to u, its some 2.5GB ISO file with design premiumu can choose what to install.ud get it thursday if i post now (past 5.30 or u woulda got it 2moro)
LOL The links you sent me expired when i had like 4 left to download.

Guest Durrty Boi
i want adobe pro. i want adobe pro.
whats difference between adobe pro and CS anyways. and.. ^^^^^^^^^^
adobe is the name of the companyphotoshop, illustrator, flash, dreamweaver, acrobat, premiere, after effects etc are the software they makeDippy i downloaded mine, jus liek everything else on this computer, including the operating system

Guest Durrty Boi

also CS stands for Creative Suite, its jus a pack of programs together that come in diff mixturesIE the web premium for web designers has flash, dreamweaver, photoshop etc coz theyd need thatdesign premium has photoshop, illustrator etc etcproduction premium has after effects, premiere, photshop etc for video production