F*ck all you vegetarians

Stig

I actually see nothing wrong with it.. it happens in the wild.. some man was on the radio saying in Camobdia you can buy a cow 1 bill then 2 bills you get a missile & you blow the cow up.

I actually see nothing wrong with it.. it happens in the wild.. some man was on the radio saying in Camobdia you can buy a cow 1 bill then 2 bills you get a missile & you blow the cow up.
and thats where it should stay
im sure u didnt see all of the video the tiger bit i can bly the rest is kinda f*cked son

and thats where it should stay
im sure u didnt see all of the video the tiger bit i can bly the rest is kinda f*cked son
me?

I actually see nothing wrong with it.. it happens in the wild..
are you serious?so in the wild, a cow, will fall out of some big box, into a pit of lions, all anticipating an easy kill?ofcourse not, thats rediculousi really hate these sort of things how people like to toy with life and play god like they have a right to (like those animal fight videos)the reason being, theres no competitive chance, the fastest and strongest cow couldnt survive, and that doesnt happen in the wildthey have 0% chance of survival and i think thats really wrongat first the cow didnt even run, coz it had no idea what was going onall these stupid chinese people are sick if they think that is entertainment, what are they teaching their kids by taking them to watch and partake in this sorta stuff?f*cked up(rant over)

are you serious?so in the wild, a cow, will fall out of some big box, into a pit of lions, all anticipating an easy kill?ofcourse not, thats rediculousi really hate these sort of things how people like to toy with life and play god like they have a right to (like those animal fight videos)the reason being, theres no competitive chance, the fastest and strongest cow couldnt survive, and that doesnt happen in the wildthey have 0% chance of survival and i think thats really wrongat first the cow didnt even run, coz it had no idea what was going onall these stupid chinese people are sick if they think that is entertainment, what are they teaching their kids by taking them to watch and partake in this sorta stuff?f*cked up(rant over)
Welcome to the wonderful world of different cultures.

Welcome to the wonderful world of different cultures.
i know of different cultures lolsome of them enjoy f*cked up cruel thingstheres a place where they eat dog meat, they beleive that if you beat the dog to death the meat will taste betterso some guy raises a bunch of dogs and they look up to their master, who one day beats them to death then eats themthey hang them from the legs and they guy said, they dont even struggle, they look at their master with a confused look on their face as he beats them to death....

the animal rights activist who cant tell the difference between a lion and a tigerblad be realdid you think tigers ate cucumber sandwhiches and marmalade on scones?did you think cows and chickens are imortal?

the animal rights activist who cant tell the difference between a lion and a tigerblad be realdid you think tigers ate cucumber sandwhiches and marmalade on scones?did you think cows and chickens are imortal?
i dont think he has a problem with what they are eating its the way it happenedif this was the wild (not that there are cows in the wild) then its fine thats just naturebut when it happens like that. thats just wronglol