What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

hahahahtrainers these days are shitttttttttttttttt . . .nothing good, jus waiting for the free x woven
i agree quality has drastically gone down. THere is also alot of crap product and packs coming out quickly. It doesn't mean everything is sh*t though. I remember the same was being said 3-4 years ago. I think its just a trend for OGs to hate when sh*t becomes popular.
well its true tho . . .when sh*t becomes popular its crap tho . . .might aswell sell them in jd and footlocker aswell . . .
thats not a good statement at all. So what? you move onto something else until everyone else jumps onto that bandwagon too? What happened to liking stuff regardless if it is exclusive or not.

rej902.jpgYOUR OPINIONS???
Yes i really like them, where can u get them from?
They are real.There is 8 days left on the auction and nobody has bid yet. they will not finish on ã28. more like ã90.dont get why some people dont understand ebay. the starting bid is on ã28. they WILL NOT finish on that

They are real.There is 8 days left on the auction and nobody has bid yet. they will not finish on ã28. more like ã90.dont get why some people dont understand ebay. the starting bid is on ã28. they WILL NOT finish on that
dey wont get shift for ã90 biggrin.gif more like ã40 inint???

very very least is ã70. they will go close to retail. no bargains to be had there mateand revs some of the other pics are tagged. im sure you'll be able to find the auction easily

very very least is ã70. they will go close to retail. no bargains to be had there mateand revs some of the other pics are tagged. im sure you'll be able to find the auction easily
They are noice!P.S. This topic will never die, it will always spawn back onto the board when you least suspect it.

need sum kinda invites from certain siteslike if u suscribe to the slamhype newsletter they give u a code for different materials for airforces 1s i thinkdunno if it aplys for other trainers
So is there not some sorta place with a list of all the codes? Sounds kinda long otherwise but the colours are way too limited as standard.

need sum kinda invites from certain siteslike if u suscribe to the slamhype newsletter they give u a code for different materials for airforces 1s i thinkdunno if it aplys for other trainers
So is there not some sorta place with a list of all the codes? Sounds kinda long otherwise but the colours are way too limited as standard.
erm not that i know offi jus saw that 1 add for it advertised on some blogil look into it properly when i can be bothered do a pair of ids

sometimes the special materials or colours are only up for a limited time on the ID site.This also applies to certain shoe models.Some times you also need a special code to buy the trainer. The codes are given to members and sometimes people around shoe forums sell them.The best options are if you get randomly invited to ID studio. More materials, colours etc.All this sh*t mostly applies to the US site.UK ID will nearly always have a sh*t selection. You just have to live with it.