Ego Kid check these double standards though son..

the clash

you made the thread with purpose of posting suttin which others found rascimojamal is a tweener in the race ting
so there was no racismo in the "black" thread?truth is people have double standards, they can take joke on others but not ON themselves.NO ONE complained in the Black thread..go to the last comments.. see how "jamal" was saying "waste thread but those comments were jokes"different story don't you think?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ryan
whats wiv all the race topics...wtf......u on a site where black n white mix wtf...long
Yeha but all the black fellas are stealing the good usernames.

I was only doing what you man were doingI was having a laugh, not as if i was laughing on my own even ADIDAS come in and murked the thread with some joke lyricsonly you mugs got the hump because it took the eyes off of your topicsuck your mums man seriousracist mugs.

Aint jay young, flashy ect ?
you might be a spurs fan, fair play.. but you are still a mug mateyou got double standards, sooner you realise this.. the better.
Look yeah i saw that topic looked in it once looked like sh*t i didnt even know what it was about never went in it again untill i saw your thread, you only made your version of that thread to cause a reaction Both threads were dumb to me but the lyrics in the other thread i quoted were jokes now come of the hype and go sleep

whats wiv all the race topics...wtf......u on a site where black n white mix wtf...long
then how come"black topic made... all good""white topic made.... lock off and murked"you call this mixing?I call it one sided.
well go on a predominantly white website,,,,
I aint after pro white.. i just want equalness stillis that too much to ask?

Aint jay young, flashy ect ?
you might be a spurs fan, fair play.. but you are still a mug mateyou got double standards, sooner you realise this.. the better.
Look yeah i saw that topic looked in it once looked like sh*t i didnt even know what it was about never went in it again untill i saw your thread, you only made your version of that thread to cause a reaction Both threads were dumb to me but the lyrics in the other thread i quoted were jokes now come of the hype and go sleep
well having a pro black sense of humour will leave you thinking this way would'nt it.just cause you are so black you only laugh at your own jokes and I am obviously to white for you to laugh at mine you should of just logged out and gone to bed.

actuallyit wasnt jamal that said the thread was wastebut your rascismo everydayi thought your thread was just bait initjust building off the bar you typedand i knew exactly how it would turn outtopic gets lockedyou complain about what we had done previouslysame old cirlce init

then how come"black topic made... all good""white topic made.... lock off and murked"you call this mixing?I call it one sided.
well go on a predominantly white website,,,,
I aint after pro white.. i just want equalness stillis that too much to ask?
HahahaSounds like he suffered in the apartheid or something

actuallyit wasnt jamal that said the thread was wastebut your rascismo everydayi thought your thread was just bait initjust building off the bar you typedand i knew exactly how it would turn outtopic gets lockedyou complain about what we had done previouslysame old cirlce init
naa it was for jokes stilli thought ltets catch some jokes from the opposite point of viewwhats the problem with that?it got too much for headspeople starting getting serious and sweat like a pig

Guest Removal Man

Ashman, llow dese topics pleaseu are not a fair representation of the white people in this forum/city/country, u need to be quietthere was nothin wrong wit the 'this is why i'm black' thread, yet ur thread was nothin but a lazy attempt to piss off a few black peopleu lack intelligence and come accross like some insecure ex-boyfriendface it, your life is sh*t, go home

serious question though to the clash...why dya come on then if it bothers u so much...
CAUSE RWD IS DEAD GOD DAMN IT YOU PEOPLE ARE COLD BLOODED MURDERERS..IM NOT CHATTING IN THE WHATEVER ROOM TO MYSELF WAITING 3 DAYS FOR A REPLY!ARE YOU NUTS?

Ashman, llow dese topics pleaseu are not a fair representation of the white people in this forum/city/country, u need to be quietthere was nothin wrong wit the 'this is why i'm black' thread, yet ur thread was nothin but a lazy attempt to piss off a few black peopleu lack intelligence and come accross like some insecure ex-boyfriendface it, your life is sh*t, go home
How do you know what my thread was about? you are pressuming.I was not trying to piss of some black people, was you trying to piss off some white people?it was purley a joke ting still, its late.. heads are bored.. it was to ryhme about the opposite of what you man have been doing..this is how dumb heads are always on the defense thinking someone is being racist towards them yet they are happy to do it themselves to othersdon't gove out what you can't takedone.