Ego Kid check these double standards though son..

the clash

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the f*ck isn't Ashman banned!?The sh*t he says is ridiculous! He's an idiotic drone! He's told there's a problem with immigration, so he's decided that must be the problem with this country... Despite the fact that he and his family openly admit to ripping off the government.This isn't RWD... If he's banned he can't call anyone and demand to be unbanned.Please... Just end him.
awww they dont even wanna help themselves..hahahaha immigrants this immigrants that...they bums on the dole....i swear all normal people like to strive for something they want ,believe in ..earning something feels good...lol they cussin africans that work 40hr weeks wen they bum off the social...they have no right to an opinion,,fools
IS THAT THE GRATITUDE i GET FOR HELPING YOU WITH YOUR PART TIME JOB ADVICE?STUPID SLAG.
You're a f*cking bigot. What do you expect!?
I'M GONNA BE A SHOWERMAN AND QUOTE THE LORD HERE[JESUS] HE WITHOUT SIN... CAST THE FIRST STONE. [/JESUS]
u need to give urself job advice.....serious..i want next job ontop to pay for extras...u needa job full stop to provide for ur fam...stop claimin incapacity for f*ck all..u got legs u sane enough to write on vip2...get to the jobcentre
OI CHECK THESE OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTclothesot4.jpg225pxfiatpunto2006vlblarn7.jpgl_0406e6a897c894b8426668def9658f0a.jpgthnank you TAX PAYERSNUFF RESPECT

ashman u do no wat happned in 1066 ryt?french came in n populated englandIF ur skanky ass family descends from only english ppk u still end up an immigrintso y dnt u go look in a mirror n repeatidly stab urself 19 times in both ur eyes
here here lol dnt get started on the europeans ..norweigens etc

Why the f*ck isn't Ashman banned!?The sh*t he says is ridiculous! He's an idiotic drone! He's told there's a problem with immigration, so he's decided that must be the problem with this country... Despite the fact that he and his family openly admit to ripping off the government.This isn't RWD... If he's banned he can't call anyone and demand to be unbanned.Please... Just end him.
awww they dont even wanna help themselves..hahahaha immigrants this immigrants that...they bums on the dole....i swear all normal people like to strive for something they want ,believe in ..earning something feels good...lol they cussin africans that work 40hr weeks wen they bum off the social...they have no right to an opinion,,fools
IS THAT THE GRATITUDE i GET FOR HELPING YOU WITH YOUR PART TIME JOB ADVICE?STUPID SLAG.
I'M GONNA BE A SHOWERMAN AND QUOTE THE LORD HERE[JESUS] HE WITHOUT SIN... CAST THE FIRST STONE. [/JESUS]
u need to give urself job advice.....serious..i want next job ontop to pay for extras...u needa job full stop to provide for ur fam...stop claimin incapacity for f*ck all..u got legs u sane enough to write on vip2...get to the jobcentre
OI CHECK THESE OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTclothesot4.jpg225pxfiatpunto2006vlblarn7.jpgl_0406e6a897c894b8426668def9658f0a.jpgthnank you TAX PAYERSNUFF RESPECT
Not to mention the ã350 I spent in River Island today.The ã200 I've spend on Ebay on the past week.My vast trainer and shoe collection.Our weekly shopping bill of ã120.Our 300+ strong DVD collection.Our 56'' TV. Plus a further 32'' for the bedroom.All of it at the expense of the taxpayer.

well dont u wanna set a good example for ur yute....wtf ......all ur showing is dodge and con,,,u probs good dad but...u aint showing no sense of respect for owt..i was brought up to earn ur sh*t....u enjoy it more that way......woah i feel for u i really do
I AM SHOWING MY SON GOOD... I'M STILL WITH HIS BABYMOTHERNOT ALL THIS SEE HIM ON THE WEEKEND TING AND GO OFF SEXING NEXT HEAD CAUSE U CAN'T BE ASKED TO WORK ON THINGS...I GOT GOT EXAMPLES,YOU NEED MONEY TO SURVIVE - GET RICH OR DIE TRYINGITS SURVIVAL BABYP.S WHO SAID I DON'T WORK?YOU THINK I COULD GET AN 06 PLATE PUNTO, ALL MY STUDIO, ALL MY CLOTHES, AL THIS INTERNET AND sh*t IF I WAS CLAIMING A POXY SMALL AMOUNT A WEEK?>DON'T BEEEEEEEEEE STUPID EAT SOME FUFU!!! ARE YOU MAD?

Not to mention the ã350 I spent in River Island today.The ã200 I've spend on Ebay on the past week.My vast trainer and shoe collection.Our weekly shopping bill of ã120.Our 300+ strong DVD collection.Our 56'' TV. Plus a further 32'' for the bedroom.All of it at the expense of the taxpayer.
well if thats wot u wanna do...great...but personally i like doing stuff.wether it be learning at uni or goin to work...wots the point of u ..its boring,,u dont expand u dont learn

well if thats wot u wanna do...great...but personally i like doing stuff.wether it be learning at uni or goin to work...wots the point of u ..its boring,,u dont expand u dont learn
WHY IS IT WHEN MOTHERS LEAVE THE BABYFATHER OR VICE VERSA THEY ALL WANNA DUMP THE BABY ON SOMEONE ELSE AND GO OFF AND DO ACTING OR GO UNI.. WHAT IS IT WITH THAT?WHATS WRONG WITH A MOTHER STAYING AT HOME WITH HER CHILD SPENDING QUALITY TIME?

The joke is that your kid will probably turn out to have a totally balanced view of life and the multicultural society around him. It's more than likely he'll resent his backward, ignorant parents.
WE ARE ONLY IGNORANT IN YOUR OPINIONS...M SON IS FREE TO HAVE WHATEVER VIEW HE LIKES, ITS HES CHOICE.

I do stuff.I purchase items as a 'secret shopper' and review them.I'm currently working on a novel.I am a stay at home mother and would like to spend the first few precious, developmental years with my son.I talk about having sex with shoes, trampling on faces and jizzed up feet at night online to earn extras.Who says I do nothing?

The joke is that your kid will probably turn out to have a totally balanced view of life and the multicultural society around him. It's more than likely he'll resent his backward, ignorant parents.
chavs come to mind
OH NOW WE ARE BEING POLITICALLY INCORRECT!ABIT OF SLY RACISM COMING THROUGH THERE?OH NO IT CAN'T BE CAUSE WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T BE VICTIMS OF RACISM.CHA

Accra, I'm not racist, ignorant or arrogant.I'm quite a sweet person in real life.Not a chav at all. I'm a princess.

WE ARE ONLY IGNORANT IN YOUR OPINIONS...M SON IS FREE TO HAVE WHATEVER VIEW HE LIKES, ITS HES CHOICE.
Lol, you're even ignorant to the definition of ignorance.http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignorantIt's objective. You are ignorant.

Lol, you're even ignorant to the definition of ignorance.http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignorantIt's objective. You are ignorant.
HEY SO WHAT IF I AM... THATS JUST ME INNIT.ANYTHING ELSE BOSS?

Guest Removal Man

lemme jus point somethin out, there aint no promotion from here on out, you've reached the top of ur tree alreadyits 56" plasmas, puntos and council flats for the rest of ur daysand if lifes so rosey, why all the complainin, jealosy and racial hatred?

I only started adressing you after you started addressing me, so really I should be asking you if there's anything else. Since I don't care I'm going to bed.Goodnight Ashman.

We were renting privately.But we want council.Why pay ã200 a week when you can pay ã56?

I only started adressing you after you started addressing me, so really I should be asking you if there's anything else. Since I don't care I'm going to bed.Goodnight Ashman.
Goodnight.

lemme jus point somethin out, there aint no promotion from here on out, you've reached the top of ur tree alreadyits 56" plasmas, puntos and council flats for the rest of ur daysand if lifes so rosey, why all the complainin, jealosy and racial hatred?
lol true cos if people happy they dont hate,,,,,,

I don't hate.Like I said.

We were renting privately.But we want council.Why pay £200 a week when you can pay £56?