Chains

PopT

Did i say i wanted one, i just wanted to look at them an prices an that i one boi wid one in lakeseid it was blinging if i copped a chain the only way it would get taken if sum 1 put a strap to me stillPS HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET BLONX

Bah. I will just stick with my Urban Outfitters pink strawberry chain. I'm obsessed with it.

Did i say i wanted one, i just wanted to look at them an prices an that i one boi wid one in lakeseid it was blinging if i copped a chain the only way it would get taken if sum 1 put a strap to me stillPS HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET BLONX
loolders no choice. not sayin u wud take it off. pure heads will just run up on u n pop ur linksimple. lol at gettin blonx savin u better to have gas

loolders no choice. not sayin u wud take it off. pure heads will just run up on u n pop ur linksimple. lol at gettin blonx savin u better to have gas
whats gas i just wanna no how longer to get blonx nuttin to do wid chains