Pharoahe F*ckin' Monch

Superstition

Are. You. f*cking. NUTS

01. Intro02. Free03. Desire (ft. Showtime)04. Push (ft. Showtime, Mela Machinko, Tower Of Power)05. Welcome To The Terrordome06. What It Is07. When The Gun Draws (ft. Mr. Porter)08. Let's Go (ft. Mela Machinko)09. Body Baby10. Bar Trap (ft. Mela Machinko)11. Hold On (ft. Erykah Badu)12. So Good13. Trilogy (Act 1 ft. Mr. Porter, Act 2 ft. Dwele, Act 3 ft. Tone)14. Agent Orange (UK Bonus Track)
I waited for this day for eight f*ckin years. I stopped expecting it to come out. Didn't anticipate it, so I couldn't be disappointed. But this album finally arrived and it is SICK. Don't expect your average rap sh*t, this guy's on a next wavelength. His skills haven't diminished one iota, and he's bringing different approaches to this thing. Trilogy is EPIC.If you don't know about Pharoahe you should educate yourself.And even if you truly know about Pharoahe you will be knocked sideways by some of if.

No doubt the concert was ova heavy! the guy showtime who sings the chorus on the desire track was crazy he had mad energy, clearly no one really knew that "guns draw" track i was goin hyper when he performed that and no one was really vibesin! the video he did that track is too ill!