right...f*ck this

CaoS

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up smoking about 3 years ago, put there's nothing like drinking sum cans of fosters, blazing a few spliffs (4 cans and about 3 joints 2 urself, only if its skunk tho) in front of the TV of an evening....I didn't even know there was a difference between weed and skunk, i always dismissed weed as 'sum dirty homegrown sh*t' It was only when i got arrested that i got told the difference (by a copper who blatenley blazed!!) I barely drink these days tho when the sun comes out however i need to get down the pub.

drugs are for pussies who need mental stimulation to get brave to face the world.
!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm surprised at the amount of fiends on this forum lol
its a predominantly black youth forum, what do you expect (no self hate or stereotype)
Actually, I think there might be more white users here still.
biggrin.gif

weed and alcohol. f*ck anything else.I used to bun bare but ive cut dwn a lot and sorta gained a fresh perspective. doing it less makes the highs better, jus like anything u do in moderation and dont rinse. Since im in my "student days" and im young i dnt mind bunnin nw and then, but im lookin to cut it out completely in a couple years time.Bunnin relaxs me, same way someone drinks to unwind, dats the main reason i ever do it. i rather drink spirits if i wanna get more in the mood for "fun" in a night out, simply cos weed is a depressant/halucinagenic* and at most it jus gets u on gigles then tires u out.

people who say ' I dont drink, smoke or take drugs' why you so f*cking boring*waits for silly response such as 'I dnt need that sh*t to make me have fun'*
its true thowhy else do you take drugs?
Cos they try to get away from the problems of the real world, but eventually end up back after the high....AND IN WORSE CONDITIONS!Weak if you ask me!
fair enoughwhat about alcohol?

people who say ' I dont drink, smoke or take drugs' why you so f*cking boring*waits for silly response such as 'I dnt need that sh*t to make me have fun'*
Cos they try to get away from the problems of the real world, but eventually end up back after the high....AND IN WORSE CONDITIONS!Weak if you ask me!
lol i didnt even notice you said ppl who dont drink or take drugs are boringwhy is that boring 2 u?

drugs are for pussies who need mental stimulation to get brave to face the world.
its a predominantly black youth forum, what do you expect (no self hate or stereotype)
Actually, I think there might be more white users here still.
biggrin.gif
Serioously, I said there MIGHT BE...cos of bare outta towners from funny places lol

lol im not, bare undercovers aswell, some people aint talkin.stil big up the fiends, helped me buy fresh creps and all sorts wen i was shottin.sum people jus aint got self control, anything in moderation is better. occasionally taking a drug is minor, but heavy day in day out druggin = fiend.always bein toxicated is wasting ur life.

lol i didnt even notice you said ppl who dont drink or take drugs are boringwhy is that boring 2 u?
I understand people who dont do drugsbut dont drink as well? what do ya do when you go pub or a club etc.

I understand people who dont do drugsbut dont drink as well? what do ya do when you go pub or a club etc.
have fun. its very easybut it depends who u hang with. ppl i go out with make it fun with out that. catch jokes innit