right...f*ck this

CaoS

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink on a regular basisDo Pills if i go certain raves like Drum an Bass and if my mates are doing them.Tried coke a few times.Done mushrooms(there sick).Blaze sometimes not much dont feel it to tough.
people love poppin pills in drum n bass and techno raves....wots it actually do for u? makes u more energetic and euphoric...?
Ye it makes the music 100 times better an it does make you bare energetic you dont stop dancing all night.

thats tru spiderman, i was at some ''funk'' night the other night, and thats not the kinda sh*t i can listen to for more than maybe 10 mins, but after couple tokes i was sitting there, in my own zone totally inside the music, not talkin to no onei dont think it makes sex better, usually it makes me too tired

Guest G-dub
lol g-dub ur sum light weight...dont get it twis tho im green wiv envy!!
lol nah was smokin it hard still for a while, but it was mashin up my head n sh*t, n after i passed out n ting,i just fort f*ck this! n gave it up! Felt good after a while, didnt feel like a zombie anymore! lol

I can't deny my attitude towards 'partying' is very different depending on if i'm drinking or not. You wont catch me dancing whilst sober moretimeThe best is coming back on the tube having to stand up and trying to convince myself and everyone else in my carriage that i'm sober whilst swaying like some pirate.

if u ever need reminding of WHY to control urself and why u shudnt jump on dat class A hard sh*t, watch the movie TRAPPED IN A PURPLE HAZE.Saw this recently, its a big film for such a small budget picture. it comes on the true movies channel on sky. basically about ur standard normal boy turnin into a junkie.watching that jus reinforced wat i alredy knew, and dats allow f*ckin wid any other drugs but weed. ill stick to my herbs if anything.allow EVER bein that stereotypical junkie who is always toxicated and searches thru nex peoples medicine cabnits. filth.

The best is coming back on the tube having to stand up and trying to convince myself and everyone else in my carriage that i'm sober whilst swaying like some pirate.
lol I dont dance for sh*t when im sober, just stand and bogalcohol does make nights better, its undeniable

Guest Seriouss
I dont do drugs
Luv Doc, can you post a recent picture of you please?I've started to suspect that you may be so arrogant because you are actually very sexy.

Guest Durrty Boi

cocaineheroin (inject, smoke, sniff)PCPskunk weedLSDmushroomsand my special, dip a rizla in heroin, let it dry, lace it with cocaine. dip the skunk in liquid PCP, let it dry, then put it in the rizla, no cigarettehave that with a bottle of ginger beer and ur out for like 3 daysi dont eat red meat though, coz its bad for u