Stupid questions

Guest MessyGyal

Guest MessyGyal

you wana ask but never dowhy do they sew up the pockets in suits and some trousers? ive always wondered thiswhat is the actual point i always cut mine iopen so i can use them

Guest MessyGyal
if a woman is pregnant, but its not too big, like maybe 3 months i duno, if she sucks her tummy in, will it look flat, or would you still be able to see the bump?
biggrin.gif

Guest MessyGyal
you wana ask but never dowhy do they sew up the pockets in suits and some trousers? ive always wondered thiswhat is the actual point i always cut mine iopen so i can use them
probably coz they dont want ppl hands in their or put things in the pocket
but why its not their business once you have bought it

probably coz they dont want ppl hands in their or put things in the pocket
but why its not their business once you have bought it
but ppl do try them on

i leave mine sewn shut. it ruins the shape of the jacket when you open them an start using them

Guest SHO FACE GOON

im hi-jacking this thread still and turning it into: stupid questions that you get asked.one time some brer tried askin me where the top floor of a certain building was lolololwhat dumb questions have you been asked?

Retail Questions:I have a 12 year old son what size what size would they be?when i worked at the adidas shop.Where are your nike trainers?i was like biggrin.gif

Retail Questions:I have a 12 year old son what size what size would they be?when i worked at the adidas shop.Where are your nike trainers?i was like biggrin.gif
That gets on my neeeeerves. How you supposed to know what size a person is by their age?!

That gets on my neeeeerves. How you supposed to know what size a person is by their age?!
its a regular question though. its not even like its a one off once a year. i hear it like every week. people actually believe you are supposed to know.

they get flashed but obviously not charged... there was that 1 guy that got caught doing suttin like 130 who got taken to court and let off thoughand messy... its so they keep their shape. when u put keys and sh*t in them they get bulky, theyre just there for show really.