How much money do you spend...

Sean.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your jobs location has a serious effect on what u spend. I worked off of 34th St (equiv to O. St) so Id always be shopping, it was riduculous. Now I work around the corner but closer to my train stop so I dont hv to pass 34th St & Ive saved $1150 in the 5 wks Ive been here & thats w a lil retail therapy every week, so u do the math.

Your jobs location has a serious effect on what u spend. I worked off of 34th St (equiv to O. St) so Id always be shopping, it was riduculous. Now I work around the corner but closer to my train stop so I dont hv to pass 34th St & Ive saved $1150 in the 5 wks Ive been here & thats w a lil retail therapy every week, so u do the math.
no, you do your own math.

Sean. Can I take the time to tell you on here I purchased yet another pair of trainers? So I would like to use the tax credits on wednesday to purchase them. Obviously I don't need the whole ã70. I just need ã30. I have the rest.I hope you're not angry Sean. I'm too wary to tell you this in person incase you shout, thus resulting in me giving you a fist sandwich. biggrin.gifLove you. x

TRAP ALL DAYAND SPEND IT ALL ON CLOTHES.YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW HOWMUCH THOUGH1/3 OF MY WARDROBE = YOUR BABY'S CAR AND UNIVERISTY FUND NIGA.
sierra oscar 1 2 receivingwe have a one 1 cee 3 malewho is being gaywe are going to proceed with caution to reprehend the suspectover

PS. If you're not angry I will give you a blowjob coupon.

no, you do your own math.
LMAO, oi stroppy!

It aint waste.My son has everything, I can't possibly think what an 11 month old that has everything would need this week.

rent:ã64bills: ã11.50food:ã30-40transport: ã3 if that apart from if im ravin then maybe ã5recreational stimulants: ã0-20 dependin on the weekclothes: i dont buy clothes weekly

PS. If you're not angry I will give you a blowjob coupon.
coupon you know. Redeemable at any female outlet?
Nuh-uh. Only this one.He get's coupons, each with an allowance of one sexual favour when he's good.

I was jsut talking clothes, umm living I spend bout $50-60 in supermarket (bout the only thing thats more expensive here is supermarkets).$101 a month travel ( my old job paid that 4 me & what a diff it makes)$20-40 on lunch, but Ive been trying to bring in my lunch as I can save quite a bit, but more tine I 4get the bloody thing.$40 once a month on my barnet

I was jsut talking clothes, umm living I spend bout $50-60 in supermarket (bout the only thing thats more expensive here is supermarkets).$101 a month travel ( my old job paid that 4 me & what a diff it makes)$20-40 on lunch, but Ive been trying to bring in my lunch as I can save quite a bit, but more tine I 4get the bloody thing.$40 once a month on my barnet
Hello

Guest huddstar*

ã10 - ã20 a week goes on transport, food, football.Or around ã80-90 a week if i go out to the clubs.

Hello
Hi Paulie, who for art thou?

Hello
Hi Paulie, who for art thou?
Im your American Dream

I couldn't live with spending less than ã150 a week on actual objects.I can't help it. I have a problem. We aint even in debt, I just get money, I do run out sometime but I kick, scream and shout until I get.I'm totally addicted to shopping.