Iron man

CK Flash

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mickey Kane

I hate the fact they get on Batman's tits about being a superhero with no super powers yet no-one says sh*t about Iron Man...

Guest Remy Lebeau
I hate the fact they get on Batman's tits about being a superhero with no super powers yet no-one says sh*t about Iron Man...
im sure but batman doesnt build all his weaponstony stark does...im not really sure about that tho..never been a batman fan tbh

Guest Mickey Kane
im sure but batman doesnt build all his weaponstony stark does...im not really sure about that tho..never been a batman fan tbh
Doesn't build his weapons but Batman is 10X more talented than Iron Man...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Peopple dont say sh*t about ironman not having superpowers because in effect, his suit gives him those powers.He can fly for f*cks sake...

Don't forget about Tony Starks perputal energy generator in his chest. That's pretty Super batman doesn't have nothing like that.Also Batmans not a genius, and he doesn't have Terrence "Next time baby" Howard in his movies either, or Smauel L Jackson.

Guest Mickey Kane
Peopple dont say sh*t about ironman not having superpowers because in effect, his suit gives him those powers.He can fly for f*cks sake...
SMH.

Guest Remy Lebeau
:D lies

Guest Mickey Kane
Don't forget about Tony Starks perputal energy generator in his chest. That's pretty Super batman doesn't have nothing like that.Also Batmans not a genius, and he doesn't have Terrence "Next time baby" Howard in his movies either, or Smauel L Jackson.
SMH X 2.

Batman of the future is basically the same as iron man. The batman of the future suit makes batman much stronger (lift cars and so forth).

Guest Mickey Kane
Me & Gaqttsu duppied you on Monday already...Don't make me draw for the Wiki.

Guest Mickey Kane
Batman of the future is basically the same as iron man. The batman of the future suit makes batman much stronger (lift cars and so forth).
WTFBatman of The Future: Terry McGinnisBatman: Bruce Wayne

Guest Remy Lebeau
lolmarvel villains>>>> DC villainsi will forever stand by that

Guest Mickey Kane
lolmarvel villains>>>> DC villainsi will forever stand by that
Ok, lol...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
SMH.
Elaborate.I know batmans suit is sick, but batmans main POWER is his intelligence/inginuity, even if man is in a tux he wil f*ck you up...Tony Stark however...the suit makes him a superhero, no?Batmans suit is more of a symbol where as Ironmans suit MAKES him Ironman..he has that sh*t in his chest, better than a normal heart, no?...

Guest Mickey Kane
SMH.
Elaborate.I know batmans suit is sick, but batmans main POWER is his intelligence/inginuity, even if man is in a tux he wil f*ck you up...Tony Stark however...the suit makes him a superhero, no?Batmans suit is more of a symbol where as Ironmans suit MAKES him Ironman..he has that sh*t in his chest, better than a normal heart, no?...
I see what you're saying but my argument is that, without that suit, Starks ain't sh*t. IMO, being a superhero means you should be able to do what you do, regardless of what you're wearing (if that makes sense)...Like, it's hypocrisy in a way. NEITHER have superheroes but Batman gets the most hate but people suck off Iron Man. Both have similar alter-egos and everything....

SMH.
dont see how iron'mans intelligence is much diffnt from batman, both rich bizmen who built toys.

WTFBatman of The Future: Terry McGinnisBatman: Bruce Wayne
I know this, but before Bruce retired he had that suit, which was a battle suit, that like the iron man suit, made him stronger.