Polo T Shirts

Young Boss

cant believe im actually giving a serious reply to this thread but polo shirts are played out imo. obv them ralph lauren /lacoste ones are timeless but any polo shirt aint cuttin it. not that i give a f*ck about fashion tho. oh yeah and i've been feeling jumpers lately, rock a thin jumper and roll the sleeves up if it's a hot day OHGOSH the swagger is too much u aint ready

cant believe im actually giving a serious reply to this thread but polo shirts are played out imo. obv them ralph lauren /lacoste ones are timeless but any polo shirt aint cuttin it. not that i give a f*ck about fashion tho. oh yeah and i've been feeling jumpers lately, rock a thin jumper and roll the sleeves up if it's a hot day OHGOSH the swagger is too much u aint ready
FAIL

Polos are polos bruv what u mean played out :D

Polos are polos bruv what u mean played out :D
Bare heads RINSED them last year.The pink lacoste with collar up look.Same thing what happened with that stripey jumper hype.

FAIL
*plainfaces self*