The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

when i saw the starting line up 2day, i realised...what the f*ck have we been doing this summer....?at least this might shake jol in to action to buy some players we need in the remaining weeks of the window...

when i saw the starting line up 2day,i realised...what the f*ck have we been doing this summer....?at least this might shake jol in to action to buy some players we need in the remaining weeks of the window...
SAME AS THAT G...CENTRAL MIDFILD APPEARS A PROBLEM ALL OF A SUDDEN.

----------------Robinson-------------------------------------------------------------------Chimbonda------King------Dawson------Bale-------------------------------------------------Lennon----Jenas-----Malbranque----Taarabt------------Bent------Berbatov-------------If this team starts for most of the season spurs will definitely finish 4th.

People are over reacting still.1st game up north, against a newly promoted side, without our best CB's, and without our main attacking threat in midfield.Jol got the formation wrong, so much wrong about it, no Taarabt even on the bench in a game that cried out for the keyword CREATIVITY, it was horrible, and reinforces the need of a LM A.S.A.P. Because this is not on. 0-0 woulda been the right result, both teams were sh*t, but Spurs played the better football for 80mins if thats possible. But seems the last second goals from 05/06 are back. Only positive to take from the game was Kaboul, who was fantastic all match.Taking off Berbatov for Defoe was a pisstake and a disgraceful sub. But we will still pick up 6 from the next 2 games, there isnt anything to worry about really. We just need Lennon and Ledley back as soon as. Without them we are average.And everyone slewing Jenas and Zokora, they will come good, just need to develop a partnership, i have no doubts about it, Jenas will pop up this season on numerous occasions when we need him the most. He's a good player, and i was speaking to plenty of Geordies last night who still rate him, the clever ones.And on a side note the Sunderland fans are over rated, and are moronic scum.

Malbranque could be creative if played behind the strikers still.But you cant be spending BIG BIG money, only 2nd top spenders behind Chelsea and you STILL starting with man like Teemu Taino.Nah man, fix up.
Thank you That bre is a waste of wages any 18's coach

ROBINSONKINGDAWSONKABOULCHMIMBONDABALEZOKORAHUDDLESTONELENNONBERBATOVBENT--------------------------DEFOEKEANEJENASTARRABTTAINIOPRINCE-BOATENG.WE NEED TO PLAY THIS TEAM ..
We cant play Zokora, Huddlestone and Lennon as a 3 man midfield?!?!?!Lennon is a wide player for a start, we wouldnt be able to win a thing.The squad we need to play -RobinsonBaleDawsonKingChimbondaTaarabtJenasZokoraLennonBerbatovBentJol will never drop Jenas, and he is the central catalyist in our team, i dont care what people say, remeber the horrible run we went on last year without Jenas, then when he comes back he scores 7 in 11.Remember his performance against Everton away last year? Vital win, probably the most vital win of last season along with Fulham away in the FA Cup. The keyword to sum up Jenas is frustrating, 1/5 games he is immense, the other 4 he will go missing for large parts. But he is box to box, and along with Kaboul and Steed the other day against Sunderland were the only players that gave a f*ck and tried.

Team to play everton:--------------------Robbo---------------chimbonda---Dawson----Kaboul-----(whoevers fit)Jenas-----Boateng-----Zokora----Malbranque(bring Taraabt on after 60 mins)-------------Bent------Berbatov--------
Boateng is still about a week or so off the pace. He aint done much pre season work