neeko

1. 1. ..

• there place
    • yours

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine. It's psychological. Never understood that whole "I don't want a whore to know where I live" sentiment. Unless of course you live with family.
cos if shes crazy she can all come an smash ur windows, smash up ur car, tell certain guys where u live, set u up, rob u, stalk u hdnt act like u can always tell if a girl is capable of them things before u sleep with her either, u cant

Mine. It's psychological. Never understood that whole "I don't want a whore to know where I live" sentiment. Unless of course you live with family.
cos if shes crazy she can all come an smash ur windows, smash up ur car, tell certain guys where u live, set u up, rob u, stalk u hdnt act like u can always tell if a girl is capable of them things before u sleep with her either, u cant
At 25, I don't screw adolescents anymore. If a grown woman's on that nonesense, I'm sure I'm more susceptible to it in an unfamiliar area - it's much easier to set someone up outside their geographical sphere of influence. If however I do get stalked or something of the sort, I have big hairy balls. You're right though, you can't tell a loony from genesis. I guess my horseshoe vibe is strong. But the fact still remains that in his niche, a man is king - his rules, period. Do what you want to do, and when she has to go, she has to go. Unless of course he's not that sort of animal. If required, contingency plans can be put in place.