Staring at people

Grafter

a lil while ago some big mans walking past me. obviously I'm watching him but he carries on watching me, so obviously i'm watching him like 'what r u doing boss'. Walk past him now and obvioulsy I look back at him thinking 'is this guy alright in the head'. He looks back aswell, so he stops and i stop. I'm like 'rahhh, whats good boss'

so r u trying to go on like ur some badman now?

lets face it. you sized him up and beleived u cdl do suttin, on another day another man will do the sme and u will quickly look down or focus on the birds flying around. theres no need to ramp about the fact that u were able to on this occasion win a 'first to blink' eye contest.

its actually fools that dont know this who end up on the news we hear, and so many more on the news we never get to hear.

ITS FOOL LIKE YOU WHO GET STAB UP. WHO TINK THEY GOT THE UPPER HAND ON NEXZT MAN

a lil while ago some big mans walking past me. obviously I'm watching him but he carries on watching me, so obviously i'm watching him like 'what r u doing boss'. Walk past him now and obvioulsy I look back at him thinking 'is this guy alright in the head'. He looks back aswell, so he stops and i stop. I'm like 'rahhh, whats good boss'

so r u trying to go on like ur some badman now?

lets face it. you sized him up and beleived u cdl do suttin, on another day another man will do the sme and u will quickly look down or focus on the birds flying around. theres no need to ramp about the fact that u were able to on this occasion win a 'first to blink' eye contest.

its actually fools that dont know this who end up on the news we hear, and so many more on the news we never get to hear.

ITS FOOL LIKE YOU WHO GET STAB UP. WHO TINK THEY GOT THE UPPER HAND ON NEXZT MAN

yea yea.. keep dreamin.

Guest WAVESURFER

lol so glad i gave wavesurfer that sig.

sh*t is classic. lol everytime the caption just completes it

I appreciate it every time I post, brother. I'll never tire of it. My eternal thanks.

:Y:

lol so glad i gave wavesurfer that sig.

sh*t is classic. lol everytime the caption just completes it

I appreciate it every time I post, brother. I'll never tire of it. My eternal thanks.

:Y:

just as i went to read this i noticed the sig LOL

/

staring really jars me tho, some woman was overly staring in my face the ova day no smile or a polite hi just barefacing looking; god only knows what she was looking at dont think she was all there tbh