FAO Nigerians

A Bit Better

I imagine it's the same as xmas in Ghana (not as good obviously).The heat and celebrations are plentiful. Went to one rave in Ghana on boxing day in 2006 and 90% of the rave was Londoners, no hype. The DJ was shouting out different areas in London and people were making noise.
Lol..c/s, bare londoners going ghana n that...positive thing 4 surei'm going Ghana next summer again :bounce:
Haven't been Ghana during Summer for a long time. The heat would probably just drive me crazy. At xmas it was just about bearable. SUmmer must be crazy.
Apparently its actually hotter around december than in july. Anyway, i wanna reach ghana this december.ticket prices though...wooyyy
March is the hottest. It's like... Don't even go.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Nigerian Christmas>>>Dunno what it is, but its the best Christmas I've ever had.The food, the atmosphere, the parties...everything.Edit:Ghana is on my go to list though. Thats me in 010.

I imagine it's the same as xmas in Ghana (not as good obviously).The heat and celebrations are plentiful. Went to one rave in Ghana on boxing day in 2006 and 90% of the rave was Londoners, no hype. The DJ was shouting out different areas in London and people were making noise.
Lol..c/s, bare londoners going ghana n that...positive thing 4 surei'm going Ghana next summer again :bounce:
Haven't been Ghana during Summer for a long time. The heat would probably just drive me crazy. At xmas it was just about bearable. SUmmer must be crazy.
Apparently its actually hotter around december than in july. Anyway, i wanna reach ghana this december.ticket prices though...wooyyy
March is the hottest. It's like... Don't even go.
c/s