''Gals Should Beat One Boy'' Or ''Gals Should Wait Until Marriage''

bane

Guest Lisa Turtle
I said I wouldnt get in a relationship but I've met this chick who I'm putting on a pedestal so much.It's f*cked up man.I just want to not care, but she's so nice/intelligent/mature/cultured/FEMININE (ARGH)She's not you're average white girlProbably because she's not whiteI like being freeeWill post an update on my strength soon.
LOL you know in video games where your strength rapidly depletes and you can't find an energy source?Thats you amigo.

Why wouldn't you??? Any sexual experiement would be with you, which is a good thing.Allow not wanting to be with someone who hasn't had d*ck previously.
My African Super Traditional Conservative Slightly Religious side Co/Signs you heavilyMy British Extremely Liberal Alcohol Consuming Party Loving Promiscuous Woman Wanting Cantankerous Scatter Brain Side Disagrees

I'd rather a woman was done exorcising her demons, then we'll examine (and investigate) what she presents, see if we can strike a deal. I'd like to hear one or two previous, three might run. If she's done exorcising her demons, and is prepared to accept everything that comes with what bein serious entails, we can get it cracking like chapped lips - subject to agreement of personal terms. However, a virgin has yet to go through her wild stage. The inexperience coupled with the inevitable curiosity about sexual adventure once you # POP CHAMPAGNE #, trying to supress any thoughts afterwards never really gets rid of it. When she knows what she wants, which is quite far-fetched since women aren't famed for it, or when she's on-point with respect and love of who she is, we can then examine her CV. Sex is important to me in a relationship. And even though she can keep finding herself with me, I don't think it's neither realistic nor attractive that I am the whole thing. It's like I read in another thread, the sh*t ain't Disney. It's as immature and naive to expect this, knowing what human nature is what it is.I wouldn't sign an inexperienced left back like Kieran Gibbs to be first team in a big money deal. I also wouldn't sign Ashley Cole, knowing the nature of his experience with his previous employers, no matter what his attributes are. Clichy would get copped for £15M. Yah'mean?

All this "she needs to explore/go wild ting is air. She'll need to do that if she's a joonge, otherwise you don't mind wifeying a gurl who was wild " but she's changed now/that was her passed/you don't care about back then" flex.I'm sure a few dudes say this.TBH, it is usually the boys fault why the gurl who has only been with them ends it and look for a next dude.Disclaimer: This rule is void for slags, who go looking.Sex doesn't mean anything with a next dude after the V has been broken, only when the chicks trying to get pregnant with her husband does it mean something again.

I've got a good girl been with her for a year and a half, she cook's, cleans, works, looks after me, has her head screwed on, doesn't go out too much, overall everything's bless. But then sometime's I look at her knowing that 4 other man ran up in that and she becomes a vile disgusting whore to me.

I've got a good girl been with her for a year and a half, she cook's, cleans, works, looks after me, has her head screwed on, doesn't go out too much, overall everything's bless. But then sometime's I look at her knowing that 4 other man ran up in that and she becomes a vile disgusting whore to me.
THIS RIGHT HERE. No matter how much you lover her, and I mean she could spit shine your shoes, cook your best meal, suck your d*ck, change TV to Top Gear and be presentable for your mother....Just one molecule of a thought about her past sexual encounters however little or large will make you briefly resent and hate her.

lol @ thinking you're gonna marry a virgin who all of a sudden's gonna become a freak in the sheets after youtr wedding night. UNREALISTIC.I actually laugh at the people that believe there are sane women like that out there. I also laugh at the people that call themselves "bachelors" to compromise for the lack of women in their life.

lol @ thinking you're gonna marry a virgin who all of a sudden's gonna become a freak in the sheets after youtr wedding night. UNREALISTIC.
Would rather a gurl who ain't been touched who will do stuff that she considers new and continues to do more, than a chicks who's done it all.

and seen it all, tasted it all, taken it all. CM, old tip my brother once told me to suss out the Virgins and the EX WhoresIf a girl loves you too much to the point its suffocating and does anything not to lose you at all costs shes either a Virgin & first love or A been around the world girl whos seen what wolves are out there

• 4 weeks later...