Life Goals

Sub_Zero

Guest Tibbius

most of my goals were music related and im proud to say ive fulfilled most of them>unrealistic but i wanna hit the forbes list at some point in my lifeand direct my own company towards being a major player in the international music industryid like to be fluent in czech n practice wing tsun @ philosopher level

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a limitless supply of zopiclonebecome a pilotcontinue with my love of creative media
Someone I know did this, I hear the training is well expensive so when you get your limitless supply be prepare to shot it.
Algeria in the world championships and olympic qualifiers (ice hockey)Work in an ice hockey federation in a gulf country, therefore have money and good place to raise my kids.Be a better muslim.See my daughter become successful.
All very achievable. I would love to play ice hockey but I'm like Bambi on ice.
Own some/a property by 30Direct a short film/Get into directingGet recognition as a music producerStart my business plans
When starting your own business the first step is always the hardest. People get put off by the amount of work they have to put in at the beginning but the harder you work when beginning the easier things will become.Also the feeling you get when you are completely in control of your life is amazing and it always stays with you, unlike say passing your driving test.
Top 3 long term1. get a 3 bedroom house with a garage in the burbs2. get maried 3. own a business set up by myselfTop 5 short term1. get a 1 series hatchback2. go on holiday3. go clothes shopping4. tell my mum i love her5. get into uni
Are you e15?All definitely achievable with a bit of work, after you set up your own business everything should fall into place. I like the short term goals as well, a little bit cheesey but honest.I've noticed alot of people want to set up a business. I don't know if you would be interested in an online one but there easy to do. My mate recently set up "Akuma Sports" and all he did was base his business on an existing model (Puma) and try to make certain aspects of it better, like better and quicker customer service for instance. They now sponsor some sports team in Dubai I think it’s the polo team and he's absolutely killing it. I asked him to tell me how much he was on and he wouldn’t tell me but I’m guessing he could take home 500k this year but he won’t as he’ll invest most back into it.http://www.akumasports.com/I also have a link on my home computer with a running commentary over 2 years of a guy setting up a successful business. Different people contribute throughout to help him through and it also has all his troubles and questions. Without sounding gay it's quite inspirational and easy when you see what he did step by step. It's some terrible business idea, to do with sun protective clothing for all the paranoid people but he still does very well and the business looks after itself with very little micro management.I'll up the link here when I get home

most of my goals were music related and im proud to say ive fulfilled most of them>unrealistic but i wanna hit the forbes list at some point in my lifeand direct my own company towards being a major player in the international music industryid like to be fluent in czech n practice wing tsun @ philosopher level
Big goals man, congrats. Why Czech? Never heard of wing tsun, something new to google when I get 5 minutes.
be financially independent before im 35, and wealthy by time im 40.
Decent goal but without trying to tell you how to live you're life why don't you be more specific. If you save/invest your money soundly - considering how much you said you were on you should have no problem being wealthy.
Become a fully qualified accountantOwn a house of my own in this countryLive to see my grandchildren
I deal with accountants on a daily basis, 90% of them make brilliant money 50% of them make it illegally. Accountacy is brilliant career choice if you study all the financial sectors, there's a massive demand for them now especially new young blood because I think the average age of accountants is 129.

Guest Lisa Turtle

long term1. become a partner in a harley street establishment2. marry the love of my life, who ever he is 3. have some children4. make it to heavenshort term1. get a first this year in uni2. read war and peace properly3. go to four continents in 20104. be able to run for 1 hour really fast on the treadmill like my mortal enemy at the gym5. sing on open mic at Comedy Cafe.6. buy a mini, entirely funded without parental support.

@ Sub ZeroYeah, really want to get into Accountancy. Don't care how long it takes, that is something I want under the belt. Not on the illegal ting though. Especially after reading this article:http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?F...p;in_page_id=34A Director at KPMG got caught out by making false claims to maintain his wife's £15,000 a month lifestyle. This sh*t eventually comes back around. Eks, chale, make sure you don't try this sh*t for one of them white Romford chicks.

Titanexplain expenses to me n how they workdo you get the money back or dont pay tax on it?
Really and truly you're probably better off asking someone like Sub Zero or Angelo.However, from what I have seen you basically hold on to receipts for things that have been purchased. Come the end of the tax year and you choose to be self assessed, you deduct these expenses from what is left after you deduct your personal tax allowance. No doubt they will look for proof in which case you send copies of said receipts. Not sure if they just deduct it form how much tax you pay or you are reimbursed, however, I'm sure I have heard some people say that they are getting things for free so I can only assume the money comes back in one way or another. I haven't looked at this tax stuff for a while and only know so much about self-employment.This is what I have seen my sister do and from what I have gathered is what my cousin does.

Oh yeah, things purchased include receipts from dinners and lunches that were "business related", New computer, vehicle, etc. Basically, a lot of stuff could be claimed to be for the business but could be for recreational use.And then there's the obvious thing of paying yourself like £11,000 and claiming the other money made was put straight back into the business. Pay less tax but still hold on to decent amount of money. Like I said, I remember Angelo saying some stuff about this, as well as Carpe so holla at them.