Dilemma

A Bit Better

ill just be real and say its your life. if you're in the career u want to be and everyone knows u as a slacker ur obviously doin suttin schoopid wiv ur life.only you know how important those exams are, so dunno why ur asking strangers to tell you what to do wiv ur lifeswear uve got a degree and a masters and ur here asking 16 yr old emos, e-shottas, horsef*ckers, slags, BBC tea-making assistants,desperate jobseekers, dreamful music superstars for advice?seen

ill just be real and say its your life. if you're in the career u want to be and everyone knows u as a slacker ur obviously doin suttin schoopid wiv ur life.only you know how important those exams are, so dunno why ur asking strangers to tell you what to do wiv ur lifeswear uve got a degree and a masters and ur here asking 16 yr old emos, e-shottas, horsef*ckers, slags, BBC tea-making assistants,desperate jobseekers, dreamful music superstars for advice?seen
dnt worry about ekshe gets his sh*t together

what you studying eks
Doing a CIPFA. It's a public finance chartered accountancy thing.Venom, why are you so f*ck*ng angry for?! Is your life that sh*t! I don't really jump on the cuzz Venom the faggot bandwagon but you're such a bitch it beggars belief. Chatting about things you don't even know about.Cosign Smaddy really.

• 5 months later...

In exactly the same situation again. Lol.

Gonna do the same thing and revise for one and totally ignore the other.

You would think my employers would just accept that I'm not going to put effort into these tests and trust that I can pass the exams as I have done 4 times now. But noooooo.

Lol at one teacher trying to tell me "I wouldn't try to sit this course twice" because I don't put effort in. Does she think I'm in year 10? Patronising trollop.

The actual exams are for my qualification. The test is to see my "progress". It's bullshit. Then there's a mock a week after the course has finished so obviously I fail that too. Then there's the exam weeks later when I've had time to revise.

The jokes is they used to say that you should try pass the mocks incase you flop the exams so they can see that you can do it but you had a bad day/bad days. Then one of our new trainees failed all 3 of his exams but passed all of the mocks and they turfed him so that all that went out the window.