Foods you've always wanted to try.

Eskay Jones

the food i wanna try i dont know the names of themi wanna go to the like the top 10 restaurants in londonall them nobu,ivy and gordon ramsay ones. i watch alot of these chef programmesand those guys are sick. food looks like it wont fill at all, but they said fine dining is all about tasteand presentation. so id like to try some of them posh named dishes.allow working in a kitchen like that for a chef like Gordon tho. id just pour hot oil on his face shouting at me like that.
I've eaten at Jaime Olivers place before. was'nt really all that to be honest. Then again G.Ramsey is on next levels so i presume finer foods.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt mention jamie oliver for a reason. he's a top chef but i dont think he has a top restaurant.plus i think jamie oliver is more like delia..who uses simple home cooking to make great dishes.15 isnt a top restaurant. plus i dont like jamie oliver anyway@ triple xxx yeah i know..id probably get home and have proper home made carrib cooking.but at least i wanna say ive had chicken le pee froule with basted potato shinfay, with soostalas sauce

the portions really aren't that smalldifference is at home your mum gives you a plate with more food than you can eat whereas in one of them restaurants you eat appetisers, bread, a starter, a main then a dessert all with plenty of time in between courses to digest the food. the idea also isn't to stuff yourself til you feel sick like say it's christmas dinneri guarantee none of yous could go to these "tiny portion" restaurants and eat 4 courses and still feel hungry at the end like you're all making out

the attention to detail in the fine dining is what makes itif your used to huge portions tho of course u wont be filledfrom what ive seen theres no way the dishes can fill mebut taste/quality>>>>>>>>..portion sizes
you're forgetting that most of these 'tiny' dishes have huge calorie contents and you would be surprised how quickly you get full, especially, like i said, when you have 25 minutes between each course ot let the food settleand you won't come out of them restaurants feeling stuffed - that's not the point. you definitely wouldnt come out feeling like you needed to grab a mcdonalds on the way home though.