Foods you've always wanted to try.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to try Ramen
go to ikkyusan in chinatowngoogle itget the chili beef ramen, it's peng/i want to eat more animals, there must be some tasty ones out therei mean think about how nice chicken tastesimagine what all the other birds taste like ostrich, flamingo(they look appetizing), eagle, dodo (r.i.p) etcmy dad told me that nilgai(blue bull) is the best meat he's ever tastedso yh i wanna try thatzebragiraffef*ck it man will eat the entire lion king castalso c/s alligator

Guest Lemons
I want to try Ramen
i want to eat more animals, there must be some tasty ones out therei mean think about how nice chicken tastesimagine what all the other birds taste like ostrich, flamingo(they look appetizing), eagle, dodo (r.i.p) etczebragiraffef*ck it man will eat the entire lion king cast
C/S all that.Also, and I'm just going to throw this out there - I want to eat human.

Guest Esquilax
NIGGA are you on DRUGS, Peanut Butter & Jam is the one.Other than that.I want to try Ramen
Banging out Ramen @ 02:00am in Harijuku>>>>Go to Taro on Brewer Street, best Ramen in London.
You know about the midnight ramen, maybe with a side of gyoza.And I've never heard of Taro, but I don't usually trust british ramen, as the worst Japanese ramen is the equivalent of the best british.Is it really that good?

Guest Lemons
Wait are we talking about Boqatting?because I refuse involvement if so.
About you refuse involvement.Involvement refuses you, battyswine.
:lol:
ahahatopic has me lolling
Duppied Cipher TBH.