Freedom isn't free, It costs folks like you and me...

Francis Coquelin

wow thats a evil jew effigee?

yeh man! it's so sad i can't help but crack up!

/

iran-nuclear-politics-un-0011.jpg

^ Notice the blank middle. Looks better alie?

NCRI - The nationwide uprising of the Iranian people has started in many different Iranian cities since Thursday morning, February 11.

In Shiraz, more than 20,000 people have gathered on Paramount Street towards Saedi Cinema Street to protest against the regime with the chants of “death to dictator,” “death to Khamenei,” “death to the principle of velayat-e faqih (absolute clerical rule),” and “death to evil.” The special anti-riot forces have blocked off both ends of the street and fired tear gas into the crowd. Clashes have spread to other parts of the city.

In Isfahan, there have been shots fired against protestors at Azar Bridge towards the Bridge of Thirty Three Arches.

In Ahvaz, people have begun marching from Salman Farsi Street towards Abadan intersection. At Taleqani Street, people chant, “death to dictator,” and “death to the principle of velayat-e faqih.” Anti-riot forces have sealed off the so-called Behbahani Boulevard in the city.

In the southwestern city of Gachsaran, more than 2,000 people have started their protests.

Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran

February 11, 2010

http://raymorrison.wordpress.com/2010/02/11/uprisings-in-the-cities-of-shiraz-isfahan-ahvaz-and-gachsaran/

/

NCRI – The crowd of protestors in front of the Jam-e Jam building (state-run radio and TV) reached 4-5 thousand people by the afternoon today. There were clashes and hit and runs between people on the one hand and a throng of regime agents on the other. People chanted “death to dictator” and “Khamenei is a murderer, his rule is illegitimate.” Some were carrying lit torches.

http://raymorrison.wordpress.com/2010/02/11/protests-in-front-of-the-regime’s-tv-and-radio-building/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the pro-government (government organised and funded) demonstration. Hence the ninjas with yellow bandanas and the evil Jew.

Man these guys are f*ck*ng babies! A national day of celebration they want to bitch! f*ck ME! I WANT TO sh*t ON ALL OF THESE CUNTS.

What's with the british flag on the coffin?

I didn't even realise the yellow bandana guys were trying to be ninjas i just assumed it was some kind of islamic/iranian clothing

British flag on the coffin signifies the end of British control (1979 revolution) - echoes of their daily chants ''Death to America/Britain (Big satan and little satan)''

They aren't really ninjas, they are the guards for the demonstration. The government has chosen the colour yellow for pro government. They gave school children day off today so they could wear yellow and join the pro government demonstrations

This is the pro-government (government organised and funded) demonstration. Hence the ninjas with yellow bandanas and the evil Jew.

Man these guys are f*ck*ng babies! A national day of celebration they want to bitch! f*ck ME! I WANT TO sh*t ON ALL OF THESE CUNTS.

What's with the british flag on the coffin?

I didn't even realise the yellow bandana guys were trying to be ninjas i just assumed it was some kind of islamic/iranian clothing

i thought it was a bunch of women till i saw the trousers

Nine people arrested in protests at Iranian embassy London. Supporters in London unorganised and show no unity. The kurds had their own group, the pro IR anti government had their own group, the secularists had their own group. They were clashing between each other. I'm guessing this is magnified in Iran.

/

Look at the political prisoners in Iran, these are the people deemed criminals by the Islamic republic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ZQ5DPrbXA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...