SOMETHIG 4 THE WEEKEND THREAD

The Somalian

sh*t forgot that ghetto p money rave is happening sh*t they better not clash as I want to be there when they do and cant be asked weed and pro evo tonight (I would play u man online but Im shoock of putting my box online as it is chiped the game i will be playing wont be (does that matter?)

16aqm0x.jpg

ghettz didn't turn up

shegged the whole rave

also rhytmn factory is a sh*t venue

Esgays gonna be pissed.

Is this somehow aimed at me? If so I don't get it.

You weird little man, it was nothing to do with you, but now it is congrats.

me and you now have beef have does that feel??

i was thinking wtf does this have to do with him cnt see any correllation.

hes stumbled into mine field now, having problems with u etc.

Weird little man? Lol brilliant. Apart from being a little cyber scared, I feel pretty similar. The reason I thought it related to me was because it was posted straight after mine and I had no idea what you were talking about. Honestly hope you're joking about the internet beef, otherwise I'm embarassed for you.

P Brisco you can go f*ck yourself. You always have to comment as if people care about your fake gangster opinion, when in reality you're just some shallow guy hiding behind his PC screen.

taking a joke the wrong way and over reacting because u feel threatened = fail.

lol i didnt see this, but yeah Sub you definetly took this one the wrong way.

sh*t forgot that ghetto p money rave is happening sh*t they better not clash as I want to be there when they do and cant be asked weed and pro evo tonight (I would play u man online but Im shoock of putting my box online as it is chiped the game i will be playing wont be (does that matter?)

16aqm0x.jpg

ghettz didn't turn up

shegged the whole rave

also rhytmn factory is a sh*t venue

lol weak

night was sick

Emalkay smashed it, Toddla T smashed it, Jack Beats smashed it, Zinc smashed it

woke up this morning and my whole room stank disgustingly, really hoping I just brought back other people's smells with me and that wasn't actually from me 'cause it was nasty - tried terribly to try and get the smell of methadrone out of my nose

a few regrets, a few revelations

-became terribly truthful under the influence

-told all of my flat my business, while constantly stating "I don't like people to know my business"

-learnt quite a bit of other people's business

-learnt a bit of why my relationship with my flat is how it is (why it's kinda like i'm not part of it, more like a guy who just stays there)

also learnt that if you work for certain club promoters, a perk of the job is free drugs (1 g of whatever you want)

all in all, was a good night

still kinda buzzing

yeah that's good and all, but I was opening up way too much, like when I'm drunk I know what I'm doing, I can guard myself from repercussions of things that I may say but last night my guard was way too far down (revealed my business in way too much detail), so yeah, drugs are not for me

Weekend done again just wrapped it up at the cinema saw from paris with love

some joke movie not a fail to be taken seriously at all busting up throughout some par getting there blackwwall tunnel south bound is closed bare traffic getting through the rotherhine