Dumb sexual things your mates claimed to do in yr 7 or 8

RaiKkoNen

Guest Lemons
i remember someone told me that if theres a gap between a girls upper legs between the thighs it means shes a hoei believed this for a while
It's true bro. Means bare man bored throughb that. Has your missus got that gap or something?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLThats my buss
lmao
NOT HER BUSS MY BUSS
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLThats my buss
lmao
NOT HER BUSS MY BUSS
U DONT BUSS I BUSSAND MY FLOW STINKS LIKE BUSS
killed it imodiscuss
them try to hards there
This thread has got me all round cracking up,Keep it going guys

Guest Triple XXX

dnt kno about fake storiesbut one chick in year 7 f*cked a year 11 (i know...)same chick gave line ups to about 7 different people from a diff school in a parkagain in year 7she needs to find Jesus

dnt kno about fake storiesbut one chick in year 7 f*cked a year 11 (i know...)same chick gave line ups to about 7 different people from a diff school in a parkagain in year 7she needs to find Jesus
she was probably sexually abused as a child

wats she like now?/when i was in yr7 in my cuzins skl this yr11 was going out with a yr7but thats arabs for u
u fink das badi remember bk in yr 11 there were these NOICE group of chiks at didnt let NO1 beat bt it made sense wen we used 2 see big yardie men pik em up in their BMWs kmt

Guest Triple XXX

dnt kno wot shes like now tryin a ting on facebookbt its kinda hard her being in London n me bein in Manchestermay make a trip down her or force her to come up seein as we both got our own places

wats she like now?/when i was in yr7 in my cuzins skl this yr11 was going out with a yr7but thats arabs for u
u fink das badi remember bk in yr 11 there were these NOICE group of chiks at didnt let NO1 beat bt it made sense wen we used 2 see big yardie men pik em up in their BMWs kmt
c/s except replace yardies with road guys nearing their twenties

Guest M12 Part 2
c/s except replace yardies with road guys nearing their twenties
tbh the goalposts are always moving. theres always gonna be something that makes it harder for you to get certain girls.Whether its age, status or money