The Alternative Vote

Guest FA23

LOL

At those shitty selective quotes about AV from Churchill used by the shitty No campaign, when he also said this about FPTP

The present system has clearly broken down. The results produced are not fair to any party, nor to any section of the community. In many cases they do not secure majority representation, nor do they secure an intelligent representation of minorities. All they secure is fluke representation, freak representation, capricious representation

All I know is f*ck AV. f*ck the AV campaign. Anything supported by Stephen Fry is likely to be corrupt and degenerate.

god ur dumb

LOL

At those shitty selective quotes about AV from Churchill used by the shitty No campaign, when he also said this about FPTP

The present system has clearly broken down. The results produced are not fair to any party, nor to any section of the community. In many cases they do not secure majority representation, nor do they secure an intelligent representation of minorities. All they secure is fluke representation, freak representation, capricious representation

All I know is f*ck AV. f*ck the AV campaign. Anything supported by Stephen Fry is likely to be corrupt and degenerate.

god ur dumb

I can guarantee that I am smarter than you. Obviously the Stephen Fry comment was not serious-minded

LOL

god ur dumb

I can guarantee that I am smarter than you.

Prove it

LOL

god ur dumb

I can guarantee that I am smarter than you.

Prove it

How you wanna do it? (No Homo)

• Downvote 1

Guest 11 Bills

FULLY GASSED

one of my niggas won last night and is now a councillor

http://www.basildonrecorder.co.uk/news/echo/9011409.Basildon__Labour_take_Nethermayne/

you nuts? mans younger than me and he beat big grown Lib Dem coucillors

aint even been to uni

aint even got GCSE's

so hype right now I may just vomit

Labour, he was no to AV though, but I dont even care.

also

i kinda find it funny were voting for AV by FTTP or whatever it is.

GASSED

• Upvote 1

FULLY GASSED

http://www.basildonrecorder.co.uk/news/echo/9011409.Basildon__Labour_take_Nethermayne/

aint even been to uni

aint even got GCSE's

also

GASSED

o sh*t

well done to labour and ur boy

*sprays the mac in the air*

lib dems taking a beating

not looking good for av

peakest thing is gordon brown was offering a referendum on proportional representation, not only is clegg a f*ck*ng sell-out he has also basically f*cked this country's chances of seeing any electoral reform in the near future, well done clegg u prize twat.

scotland moving toward independance, im hearing sinn fein have done well to.

It is going to be very interesting to see how the Lib Dems get along with the Conservatives after this.

Clegg has no balls and has damaged the party beyond the pale, I think they need to get rid.

/

'I bet I'm smarter than you'

:lol:

WTF is wrong with dudes?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 11 Bills

FULLY GASSED

aint even been to uni

aint even got GCSE's

also

GASSED

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/9036391.I_beat_my_depression_by_turning_to_politics/?ref=mmsp

G

A

S

S

E

D

Guest M12 Part 2

i find it ironic how so many weirdos who struggled to fit in/relate with the masses end up the people representing them. Country is f*cked

Guest 11 Bills

cnt hate on the guy though come on

he could easily be on JSA with 3 kids n sh*t doin f*ck all

man turned sh*t around for himself

real proud of him right now