ebay people

shaian

ok on ebay i never have had a complaint. but i just got one on my mums profileend of last month i sold a phone. a used lg flip phone.advertised AS new but with some marks obviously cos it has been used and stuff.anyways sold it and sent it just over 3 weeks ago now. but yesterday i got a message sayingHE HASNT LEFT ME FEEDBACK BECAUSE HE IS NOT 100% HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE IT WAS DESCRIBED NEW AND IT HAS MARSK ON IT AND HE USED THE BUY NOW OPTION BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WOULD GET A BETTER LOOKING PHONE. AND WILL GIVE ME TIME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF BEFORE LEAVING FEEDBACK OR NEXT STEP.i was going to reply can refund him if he isnt 100% happy, cos it was only £20. but then i thought why has he taken over 3 weeks to reply and tell me this? when he got the phone just before the 1st of this month? anways. what kind of reply shall i say to him. and the worst that can happen is bad feedback right? (and i can reply to that bad feedback too? ) correct?

tell him too suck his mumi seen sum fella who was sellin all that fake Boy Better Know cothin on ebay and when people replyed sayin it was fake he got proper aggy with them and starts tellin them 2 suck there mum, was a funny readbut im sure u can inform ebay about your problem and they take off that feedback messege?!

probly used it, been offered a nicer deal and wants to send it backsay if you receive it back in the condition it was in you will refund - that's if you actually want to refund him, you can just accept one bit of negative feedbackor just air him off, if they ever try saying anything say they should have replied as soon as they received the phone

of trackbut i f*ckin hate people on ebay for their extortionate postage pricescuntshow can man try charge me £12 to deliver a wireless mouse within London?f*ck outta here
so they wont get charge for ebay fees thats why . . .and i bet he sent it like 2nd class aswell . . .
didnt order it, i asked the guy y it was so expensive n even said coz its in London illc ome pick it up myselfhe started talkin some bullshit about trackin n security n i jus aired himfor £12 i could get one from the stratty fair

af107_wht_wht_9.jpgav-2720.jpgi dont see much difference, the only reason they look fake is cos its material stitched on and not paint or airbrush like most customs.
angle of the mid to the tip of the swoosh is boog. The curve is also wrong.Don't get upset. People get stung all the time. A lot of amateur customisers use fake all white AF1s when doing work for customers to increase their profit margins.