Peedi Crack "Papoose is trash"!!! "Jim can't rap"!!!

Numero001

In a recent interview, State Property member Peedi Crack took shots at Yung Joc, Jibbs and New York mixtape standout, Papoose. During the Q&A, the Philly bred rapper also addressed Jim Jones' rapping ability and business saavy while also applauding the South's dominance of the industry."They are working it and they doing it independently. Them niggas don't wait on the label to do nothing. Them niggas been through it all. Do you know how hard it's been for down South to get into the game? That's why I ain't mad at them. They deserve this time, they deserve the shine, let them air it out." [Watch Here]"I always liked Trick Daddy and niggas like that. I like South niggas. I ain't gon' say down South is corny, just the mainstream niggas," he continued, "the ones that try to make them radio joints. Like f*cking Yung Joc, he's wack as sh*t! Jibbs, that nigga wack. Jibbs is horrible"One of Peedi's associates would interrupt his rant saying Jibbs "is only sixteen" but the Philly rapper would still cling to his opinion."So what? He's wack!" stressed Peedi. "He could be nine, that nigga wack. You know who else is corny for the record? Papoose is horrible, I don't give a f*ck what anybody talk about. Papoose is trash.""Pap, you garbage," Peedi added, pointing to the camera. "Ain't no disrespect to you dog but it's business. Shout out to Kay Slay, I know he's your old head. I f*ck with Kay Slay. They be beefing this nigga like he's that nigga. That nigga is horrible, my son rap better than you.""My son's five years old , he'll murk you" he continued. "I don't know why Jadakiss did a song with that nigga , Kiss you trippin'"Surprisingly, Peedi who dissed Jim Jones and Julez Santana late last year, supported the Dipset Capo's business skills despite criticizing his lyrical ability."Jim can't rap but he's one helluva business man," said Peedi. "Jim used to rap better back in the day. I heard some old sh*t back when Jim was with Cam'ron and Cam was fat as sh*t. Jim was murking that sh*t . Now he don't be murking that sh*t, he be making some whatever sh*t. He making that cake so I ain't mad at him. Helluva business man, straight up".According to Peedi, his debut album will be dropping this summer via Rocafella/Def JamHow can you say you son would murk him like he isnt lyrical? You may not like Pap's delivery, flow, voice, but strip all that sh*t down and go to his lyrics, he's easily one of the best out. sh*t he better than Peedi. Dude has some sh*t delivery

rrrrrrriiiiiiinggggggggggggggggona real tho dats rich like bill gatesnumero swear u wer a fan of ja rules love songspeedi can be sick at times tho
LMAO @ the random wannabe sendage.I like 50, Nas, Ice Cube (Death Certificate is CRACK!!!), Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Common, Kanye and Scarface, 2Pac and RTD Biggie. The first 10 that came to my head that I am a fan. As you can see a whole variety.I've said many times on here before that I like everything thats good to my ears. I'm not like certain people, you most prob fit into this category, that try to go on like they are cool.I have no need to prove that I'm cool. I am cool

I feel for Peedi, he so desperate for Jay to put him out he resorting to anything to get attention...Peedi should have stuck with Dame & Beanie, they both believed in him and when he was under there wing, he spit fire, sickest delivery and flow then.Anyway its bait he take too much drugs now.

Guest Durrty Boi
wotevaanother pissed off rapper, boring
gettmepure of them these days sulkin coz they aint gettin money n they aint got other meansso they jus pick on other rappersat least be original

Guest Removal Man
wotevaanother pissed off rapper, boring
gettmepure of them these days sulkin coz they aint gettin money n they aint got other meansso they jus pick on other rappersat least be original
it aint even like Peedi Cracks dat sh*t, he alrightbut i swear hip hops turned into WWF, except the rappers are all goin on like footballers, rolling around on the floor holdin their heads and sh*t like their gonna get a penalty or somethingit's lame

Guest Removal Man
Co-sign everything he said. I'm glad people are finally speaking up about Papoose. Gifted spitter but 95% of his sh*t is unlistenable
i like Pap thoi didnt realise so many people felt so negatively bout himhe does pump out some sh*talot of sh*t that is diguised as good wen its notbut his good stuff is some of the best around in the last 3 years

i like Pap thoi didnt realise so many people felt so negatively bout himhe does pump out some sh*talot of sh*t that is diguised as good wen its notbut his good stuff is some of the best around in the last 3 years
The thing is I used to heavily rate him and check for him regularly. He is clearly talented. On a battle tip he is great, but he really needs to figure out how to make a good song and say something worth listenin to. He shows glimpses of what he's capable of, does some sick verses and tracks, and then his next hundred mixtapes are full of bland ideas, and obvious and corny lines. Which makes me suspect he doesn't really have much to say, at least not for the amount of music he puts out. In a way he reminds me of Canibus, talented emcee but has immense trouble translating those skills into good music. He has nice tracks, but I suspect that I would too if I released 150 mixtapes per year. I used to be hyped for his stuff, but now whenever I see another Papoose mixtape I just think, "Christ, not again"

Guest Removal Man
The thing is I used to heavily rate him and check for him regularly. He is clearly talented. On a battle tip he is great, but he really needs to figure out how to make a good song and say something worth listenin to. He shows glimpses of what he's capable of, does some sick verses and tracks, and then his next hundred mixtapes are full of bland ideas, and obvious and corny lines. Which makes me suspect he doesn't really have much to say, at least not for the amount of music he puts out. In a way he reminds me of Canibus, talented emcee but has immense trouble translating those skills into good music. He has nice tracks, but I suspect that I would too if I released 150 mixtapes per year. I used to be hyped for his stuff, but now whenever I see another Papoose mixtape I just think, "Christ, not again"
ur right, i agreehis success rate don't match his work rate