So i went nandos for the first time

djbmc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nandos hot sauce is standard.Always a bottle in the cupboard.
Encona Hot Pepper Sauce is me.
I have about 6 different chilli sauces in the cupboard at any given time.
Same.But Encona is the one rinsed weekly.

I'm a veggie so i never been before, but they got a veggie burger on the menu so i went. Thinking i was hardcore i picked 'hot'.... i soon realised i was out of my depth! I thought f*ck it and ate it anyway, i looked f*cked up! Runny nose, streaming eyes, i went all red it looked like someone had hit me with pepper spray.Anyway now i'm paying for it, i've taken two of the runniest shits known to man and it's only 12 o clock, my arsehole feels like i've just shat curry paste and is on fire! I couldn't even wipe with a dry piece of loo roll, i had to run some under the tap!Anyway, rant over, i aint going there again.
ALKEWFNSALKSFASLFBN#SAFFKOASFLKNKAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

I'm a veggie so i never been before, but they got a veggie burger on the menu so i went. Thinking i was hardcore i picked 'hot'.... i soon realised i was out of my depth! I thought f*ck it and ate it anyway, i looked f*cked up! Runny nose, streaming eyes, i went all red it looked like someone had hit me with pepper spray.Anyway now i'm paying for it, i've taken two of the runniest shits known to man and it's only 12 o clock, my arsehole feels like i've just shat curry paste and is on fire! I couldn't even wipe with a dry piece of loo roll, i had to run some under the tap!Anyway, rant over, i aint going there again.
you sound like a p*ssy

ALKEWFNSALKSFASLFBN#SAFFKOASFLKNKAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
That story made me buss up

you sound like a p*ssy
like it when newbies rush in like toy soilders seeking nectar points

Allow being a veggie AND goin Nandos.
Nar them bean patties in pitta are alright still.Though the veggies don't know what they are missing out on with the chicken.

chicken is the most horrible meat
Put the crackpipe down.
It's not horrible but it is common and by itself is flavourless.Eaten to much I get bored of it but could never dislike it.But because it is a rarity for me, steak is the one!

am i the onl person who has a problem with nandos service?
nar..but the waitresses at my nandos r choong so whos arguin? lol
whats the point of choong waitresses if they dont even serve you. what the f*ck do they do. you get your drinks, your food, they dont even give you your condiments or cutlery. its the same as someone cooking dinner for you except you have to pay.

you sound like a p*ssy
like it when newbies rush in like toy soilders seeking nectar points
LOL

am i the onl person who has a problem with nandos service?
nar..but the waitresses at my nandos r choong so whos arguin? lol
whats the point of choong waitresses if they dont even serve you. what the f*ck do they do. you get your drinks, your food, they dont even give you your condiments or cutlery. its the same as someone cooking dinner for you except you have to pay.
u go order ur food...on d way bak u pik up ur cutlery extra hot peri peri n sum tissues... it aint a restaurant innit

Am I the only person that thinks nando's chicken is overrated..tastes burnt.and the sauce aint hot myyyyyyaaann..*draws for tobasco*
Nah i have to agree with u there..thats why i dont go there too tuffHowever allow drawin for tobasco sauce...any amateur hot pepper sauce lolanyhoo thread maker i guess ur just not used to pepper biggrin.gif

Am I the only person that thinks nando's chicken is overrated..tastes burnt.and the sauce aint hot myyyyyyaaann..*draws for tobasco*
Nah i have to agree with u there..thats why i dont go there too tuffHowever allow drawin for tobasco sauce...any amateur hot pepper sauce lolanyhoo thread maker i guess ur just not used to pepper biggrin.gif
aaaahaha..you must go for the mild heat flavour or something.