does blackadaberry still come come here?

Leslie Nielsen

LMAO!!!POOR MAN!!!
Don't feel pity....I actually think it's funny that everyone is makin such a big deal out of it....i know the pic is dodgy it's nuttinHowever it's just boring...I don't get the fascination tbh..But pity isn't needed VIP2 is like a fairytale land where nothing is real....so nothing hurts...Apart from when people call me african....
Excuses excuses if thats the case up a better picture and prove yourself or continue to get merked...You do look like a freshy though (NO SENDAGE)...Everything is a fairytale land where nothin' hurts in my world i am Tinkerbell you know...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the firm belief that the fuss about my face is cos nobody wants to believe my stories are true....or could possibly be true cos of that pic...Everybody wants to believe that their game is high, but if my stories are true it shows their game is weak... How could he possibly draw so many chics....It's a common misconception that only certified 'fine' men can draw girls with ease....however this is bollox when you get over 25 as most girls with brains have realised that these men are most likely players...therefore they don't get sh*t or have to work especially hard to get it....However i have the art of fake sincerity down to an artform and therefore every woman i meet believes me to be sincere in everything i say and are happy to give up the goods..although my sincerity is not always fake.posession of this skill alongside, good dress sense, sense of humour and art of conversation, intelligence and knowledge of womens brains means you can infact f*ck who the f*ck you want...and when you do f*ck them they want to be f*cked more and more until you have to tell them NOOOOOOOO......Ugly as u may believe i am. i still find it difficult to get rid of girls who i just want as a link, also if i'm so ugly then why is it that i still end up drawin dat chic in the dance thats brushin off everyman who's tryin it. I must be dreaming...This is why i make bold statements such as "IF I MET YOU ON ROAD I WUD f*ck YOU AND YOU WILL LOVE IT AND BEG FOR MORE" and this is why i don't really care what is said about the picture or what you believe about my stories...I have been honest...i posted alot of stories in the past cos initially i found them amusing....having gotten into some strange situations....Antix is 10 times worse than me in terms of women he f*cks.....I've never in my life f*cked an overweight white woman who lives on a south london estate...nor do i draw for any chics below 25...

U'd get a bit of a shock when u found out it was stainless steel and cost ã5 from topman then innit...
I would just punch you in the face then.Why you wearing a stainless steel chain anyway?
It might have something to do with the fact that i like it...Do you wear jewellery cos u like it or to show everyone how much money you've got...

Guest Removal Man

oi, its a bit off topicbut does anyone remember wen Logan got murked off in one topic bout his girl leavin him for a man wit a wooden leg?i swear Logan didn't use the forum for about two months, dats gotta be the ultimate murkage, wot wit him bein mod an all

Guest asclepius

Blackadaberry I am an open minded person and so when you stated it was merely a bad picture I scrutinised it in ways I could be arrested for in america and I have come to the conclusion that you really are just plain ugly. In no light could I make out a hint of handsome or a pinch of nice eyes. Just looks like you lost a battle against freddy krueger.Which leads me to my next point. Either you are lying about having children or we need to meet up and go to church so we can disprove the existence of god because if he existed he would not let an ugly mug like yourself breed.

ur chattin up most sh*t here...lets allow ur face for a second...ur hair looks like u aint had a trim 4 so long ur afro thought f*ck it no point growin anymore we aint ever gettin shaped up lets jus stay f*cked....an your dress sense??? are u f*ckin dumb u look waste in sum faded black tee an ur rockin a ã5 chain? i dont care what girls u know no peng chick is gonna feel u fam ur presentation is on par with the big issue...u mite at most get those mediocre slags good from far but far from good an thats bout it...bbw is you i reckon an u fink sum how makin up stories will help u but no matter wat...ur e-life>>>>>ur real lifeback to your face.....what were u finkin postin up that sh*t?

Guest Removal Man
no peng chick is gonna feel u fam ur presentation is on par with the big issue...
ahahaaosjhnpa;fudoavhe;rohigbna;dfobn'sfdbadfbgdbdat had me bussin up differeently

Blackadaberry I am an open minded person and so when you stated it was merely a bad picture I scrutinised it in ways I could be arrested for in america and I have come to the conclusion that you really are just plain ugly. In no light could I make out a hint of handsome or a pinch of nice eyes. Just looks like you lost a battle against freddy krueger.Which leads me to my next point. Either you are lying about having children or we need to meet up and go to church so we can disprove the existence of god because if he existed he would not let an ugly mug like yourself breed.
ur chattin up most sh*t here...lets allow ur face for a second...ur hair looks like u aint had a trim 4 so long ur afro thought f*ck it no point growin anymore we aint ever gettin shaped up lets jus stay f*cked....an your dress sense??? are u f*ckin dumb u look waste in sum faded black tee an ur rockin a ã5 chain? i dont care what girls u know no peng chick is gonna feel u fam ur presentation is on par with the big issue...u mite at most get those mediocre slags good from far but far from good an thats bout it...bbw is you i reckon an u fink sum how makin up stories will help u but no matter wat...ur e-life>>>>>ur real lifeback to your face.....what were u finkin postin up that sh*t?
LOL!

Ur clutching at straws differently still...I have many chains.....the name silver comes from the fact that i have always worn silver....therefore i have alot of silver chains...that is one of alot of chains....i wear it cos i like it...and i get alot of people askin where its from....so i don't really care for ur dissin of it..My hair...that was the 1st cut i had when i cut off my afro after 5 years....i never got it cut right down straight away cos i wanted the hair to settle...therefore i don't really care for the dissin of the hair...not to mention the fact that it was cut 2 days after the photo was taken anyway....and has been every week since....Also i never chose the pic to put up i was messing about with the new features of this forum and picked a random pic from my picture folder....it happened to be that one which was jumped on instantly...U are also hurt by the ease with which i get females...as you feel you must be 'Ballin' in order to do so....i am in fact proof of the fact that you do not....U are pissed...i also don't like the mentality of girls who are dazzled by my jewels or dem kinda tings they are shallow and i don't like them...i like girls who can hold a conversation...ur heartfelt belief that i am a liar actually fills me with pleasure as it means you have to work hard for your sh*t....i simply need to speak..Your belief that my chics are all dogs actually fills me with glee aswell....as i would put money on the fact that my current girl would make ur girl look like a pitbull....Ur shallowness is quite astounding....on a side noteAsclapecius f*ck OFF