WORST THING YOU PUT UR FINGER IN ?

Guest TulseHill8T8

blender

cut my finger of in one of them plush leather office chairsi was sat on it put my hand down to find the leaver to lower it and put my finger between the chair and a metal piece while it lowered with my weight sat on itcut straight off

cut my finger of in one of them plush leather office chairsi was sat on it put my hand down to find the leaver to lower it and put my finger between the chair and a metal piece while it lowered with my weight sat on itcut straight off
I know that aint even meant to be funny lol...That's the kind of thing I would expect to happen to me. Anyway that must have been f*cked I'll always remember that when I lower a chair.Compared to these, I've never put my finger in anywhere bad.

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN
a hoes bucket pum managed to get 4fingers and a thumb in i dont no why i kept puttin more fingers in maybe cos i was drunk and found it funny at the time but for a week after that i wud not eat nothing with my right hand
lmfao