Wud you be pissed if 3 people in the same day

BlackaDaBerry

Did they say that 2 u?
My brother, a girl in the office and a random person when i was outside havin a ciggy.all said you look like Kanye west....All i was thinkin is does my jawline look urkled?...I can only come to the conclusion that there is a similarity in dress...and my sunglasses cover 1/3 of my face..lol

i get told that i look like kanye and puffy thats why i dontgo to them fun pubs ne more coz iu always get blokes around me in the toilet pissed out of their head telling me i look like puff daddy then asking me to spit 4 them wtf

i get told that i look like kanye and puffy thats why i dontgo to them fun pubs ne more coz iu always get blokes around me in the toilet pissed out of their head telling me i look like puff daddy then asking me to spit 4 them wtf
P Diddy is cute biggrin.gif
na miss. Diddy aint cute at all. Some features of him are ok. he's got a nice smile.But the only thing that's nice bout him is his money! heheh(I'm a golddigger in the making)Jokin. :D

P Diddy is cute biggrin.gif
na miss. Diddy aint cute at all. Some features of him are ok. he's got a nice smile.But the only thing that's nice bout him is his money! heheh(I'm a golddigger in the making)Jokin. :D
He is cute, and also look how smooth his face isI wouldnt say no 2 his money either lol.