I NEVER I NEVER I NEVER SUCK PUSSY....

Sole

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's not obvious actually 'Black' Simon. How is it supposed to be obvious that Blacka had a baby with a white girl first??
coz he hates white ppl
This is the reason why I naturally assumed both his babymums were black! Lo and behold the shock I got when I read one was white. biggrin.gif

No it's not obvious actually 'Black' Simon. How is it supposed to be obvious that Blacka had a baby with a white girl first??
coz he hates white ppl
This is the reason why I naturally assumed both his babymums were black! Lo and behold the shock I got when I read one was white. biggrin.gif
U may want to just think about why that would be still....I haven't always thought in that way.....and i was with her for 5 years...Contrary to popular belief i do not hate white people....i just prefer black people...That is not a bad thing...i think white people are a bit strange and jarring at the best of times.that is all....

wat the f*ck hav u cunts dun 2 my topic 9 pages on lickin fanny i wernt expectin that!!!any way nice 2 see fings always end up bein bout blacka and his kids...bloody hell bare fraff in here hold tite all the bum raiders sayin if thats gay so's head etc...no thats jus rubbish cos y u gonna hit batty wen theres a hole designed for ur penis? only reason i can see is as i sed ur undercover battyman an ur used to bum or ur tings are small or ur girl is loose a bash and a blow job does not make u gay thats jus stupid thats like sayin if u wank ur gay cos ur f*ckin urself (a man) dumbness...anyway only point i really wanted to make was 2 libertine...how u jus makin assumptions that im a rudeboi/chav etc thats jus dumb u dont know wat stuff im in2 i actually skate and enjoy all sorts of diffrent genres so i dont see how ur makin such waste statements i hate people like u jus always wantin to catagorise peeps im a person no a style u d*ckhead i dont assume ur sum batty man in tite jeans an sum oversized dunkz an hav half a fringe coverin ur face jus cos ur names libertine do i? anyway hold tite the pum lickers an push tite the bum bandits bless!

why is it only 'urban,rudeboy,chav' youtes that think of licking pum as something strange
Just say it."Black"
chav = white
can we confirm pikey= white aswell?
Yes Ashman, pikey = white, but not all white people, just the ones like you and your babymum.
biggrin.gif *picks up phone**i'd like to report a disturbance. vip2. whatever room. shots have been fired. send someone ASAP*

why is it only 'urban,rudeboy,chav' youtes that think of licking pum as something strange
Just say it."Black"
chav = white
Yes Ashman, pikey = white, but not all white people, just the ones like you and your babymum.
biggrin.gif *picks up phone**i'd like to report a disturbance. vip2. whatever room. shots have been fired. send someone ASAP*
Stop hyping, there's no need.

Just say it."Black"
chav = white
Stop hyping, there's no need.
LOL If I was Ashman I would send for you differently.

Treacle really detests the Ashman dynasty.
They're racists, I have no time for them. They might as well be on that racist forum from the other topic. They make my skin crawl.
Surely if you had no tym 4 dem u wudnt styl b bringin up der names.

Treacle really detests the Ashman dynasty.
They're racists, I have no time for them. They might as well be on that racist forum from the other topic. They make my skin crawl.
Surely if you had no tym 4 dem u wudnt styl b bringin up der names.
I didn't bring up their names, I was replying in a post that interested me, and one of my replies happened to be ash-I am a stupid prick-man.

okay im gonna ask a serious question for whom it may concernwhat is it you find WRONG with sucking p*ssy if ya a manwhat is it you find WRONG with sucking a d*ck if ya a girlwhy is it right for you to f*ck a girl you dont know on the first night why is it okay to receive oral and not givewhy is it okay to see two girls at it but not two guysthese are questions that if answered ALL have to be answeredWHO CAN ANSWER ALL OF THESE TRUTHFULLY WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A HYPOCRIT OR LIARdisclaimerusers like luv doc and precious mind need not reply

how u jus makin assumptions that im a rudeboi/chav etc thats jus dumb u dont know wat stuff im in2 i actually skate and enjoy all sorts of diffrent genres so i dont see how ur makin such waste statements i hate people like u jus always wantin to catagorise peeps im a person no a style u d*ckhead i dont assume ur sum batty man in tite jeans an sum oversized dunkz an hav half a fringe coverin ur face jus cos ur names libertine do i? anyway hold tite the pum lickers an push tite the bum bandits bless!
Calm down buddyIt was a generalisation, if you do not fit into that category then fair enough.

okay im gonna ask a serious question for whom it may concernwhat is it you find WRONG with sucking p*ssy if ya a man- not here to eagerly hoover up nexmans sperm, im not a desperate houseboy. and its unnecesary,shud we shake hands b4 and after aswell?why is it right for you to f*ck a girl you dont know on the first night - sex breaks the ice wen yr getting to know sum 1why is it okay to receive oral and not give- she will usually choose/insist on doing this of her own free willwhy is it okay to see two girls at it but not two guys-girls i can find attractive naked and in a state of sexual arousal,men less sothese are questions that if answered ALL have to be answeredWHO CAN ANSWER ALL OF THESE TRUTHFULLY WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A HYPOCRIT OR LIARdisclaimerusers like luv doc and precious mind need not reply

It's hardly sending, the haggarded, incontinence bag carrying, eye bag ridden "Treacle" uses pretty much the same lines in every topic. What a bore. A bore. She does lick p*ssy though, I spread her dirty fringe so she could reach my goods.

And call me a hypocrite but I much prefer sucking d*ck than having my ham eaten. Due to the man points I lose for a man when he is innocently munching my pum like a Somalian who's raided my larder.